𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

Chapter Twenty-Four:
𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

┌──────────────────────┐

└──────────────────────┘

𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜 ❞

─────𝐍𝐨𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐲

Accalia sat outside a muggle café, her book charmed for muggles to see Alice in Wonderland when really it was the Occlumency book the lady-in-white told her about. Dora had been so busy with baby Teddy that she didn't even know what she was spelling.

The muggle café was in the muggle village by her house, about an hour walk from her home. It was a lovely town where everyone knew everyone. There were a few cafès; a restaurant that serves the best grill cheeses and strawberry milkshakes; a few gas stations, she found out was for cars ( ? ); a few markets; and lastly a shit load of houses.

She was meeting up with the Diggory brothers, Thomas, and Antonio since it was Noah's birthday. It was the one place that everyone liked and everyone's parents agreed on. It was where she officially met Noah, Cedric, and Thomas when Antonio took her with him after his first year at Hogwarts.

Thomas' aunt lives in the muggle village nearby, so the group of five usually meet there from time to time. His dad supported the wizarding world, but he just felt more comfortable with his son in the muggle world when it came to meeting up with friends.

Accalia loved the village. It was quiet, the people were incredibly kind. It was interesting how different the muggle world was compared to the wizarding. Ted would teach her, and Issac, about the muggle world. She adores muggles cultures and muggles in general—not as drastic as Mr Weasley, of course.

"BOO!"

Accalia jumped as she put their hands on her shoulders and yelled in her ear. She immediately elbowed them in the stomach. The second they let go of her shoulders and groaned, she turned around and started laughing at them.

"Helga, Alia. You didn't have to elbow me!" Antonio groaned and held his stomach.

"Godric, Tony. You didn't have to scare me!" Accalia mocked with a bright smile, trying to keep her hair from changing its light brown colour.

Antonio stood up straight again and rolled his eyes. "Are you gonna mock me or give me a hug?"

Accalia laughed slightly as she jumped into his arms, hugging him. She buried her head into his shoulder while he almost fell backwards at her weight. It's only been a few days since they had seen each other, but he is leaving to go to America tomorrow and the two are rarely away for so long since they started living with their respected families. The longest was his first year at Hogwarts, yet he still came home every break. The two had such a strong brother-sister bond, it annoys their guardians most times as they always have the others back.