𝐋𝐗𝐕𝐈

Chapter Sixty-Six:
𝐈𝐧 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐈𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐀 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

┌──────────────────────┐

└──────────────────────┘

❝ 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞...𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐔𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞... ❞

─────𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

so...okay, for plot convenience, the last D.A meeting happens two weeks before arthur gets
attacked and winter holiday and crap for plot
connivence...you'll understand why next
chapter and i'll explain it more next chapter...

October 31st, 1985

"Cissy."

"Accalia, be quiet."

"I have a question."

"You always have a question," Lucius said annoyed, flipping through the Daily Prophet.

"Lucius, quite it." Narcissa sent him a sharp look and looked over at Accalia, who was now looking down at her plate. "Accalia, what is your question?"

Accalia looked up at Narcissa, a small frown on her face, "What happened today?"

"What do you mean?" Narcissa put her fork down and looked confused.

"Well...it's just...something is wrong about today." She furrowed her brows.

"I thought I told you to stop doing your freak stuff," Lucius said offhandedly.

"I didn't even do anything," Accalia said quietly, pushing her food around on her plate. "It just feels cold and dark?"

Lucius abruptly shut the newspaper and sent Accalia a sharp look that made her look down. "How can a day feel cold and dark?"

"I don't know," Accalia said coldly, looking over at him. "How can a human being be such a—"

"Accalia, that is enough."

"But—"

"Accalia," Narcissa said sharply, sending her a look. Accalia immediately shut up and looked down, her hair turning a deep red. Draco kicked her shin and pointed to her hair when she looked at him. She swallowed thickly and took a deep breath, changing her hair to black.