𝐋𝐗𝐕

Chapter Sixty-Five:
𝐈𝐧 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐃𝐨𝐧❜𝐭

┌──────────────────────┐

└──────────────────────┘

❝ 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲, 𝐋𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐧. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭.

─────𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲

Bad news: Umbridge almost caught Hermione, Ron, and Harry talking to Sirius in the fireplace.

More bad news: Accalia has detention till January after Peeves threw a bucket of paint on Umbridge and she assumed it was her.

Good news: Accalia got to see Umbridge covered in paint and feathers. (Which she did spell onto her since she has detention till January anyways)

More good news: the Gryffindor Quidditch team got approved by Umbridge.

More bad news: Harry's scar had started to hurt again after his quidditch practice.

The only truly good news that has come to light is that they—or rather Dobby, have found a place for Harry to teach everyone to defend themselves.

The Come and Go room. Which, yes, Accalia knew about, she just didn't remember where to find it.

"I got detention," Accalia told her friends during lunch. "I can't go to these meetings."

"If I was alive she wouldn't need to worry about these blasted meeting, you know why?" Cassandra said angrily, not even letting anyone say anything before she continued. "Umbitch would be dead. Absolutely dead."

"C'mon, Sunshine," Harry looked over at her with a small frown. "It won't be the same without you, you have to come."

"I don't have to do anything, Potter."

"You have to do this, Lupin-Black," Harry said with a dramatic sigh, making Accalia roll her eyes but a small smile appearing at his dramatics.

"I don't like this," Regulus muttered. "No, no."

"It's cute, mate," Matthew patted his shoulder. "Suck it up."