𝐋𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

Chapter Eighty-Three:
𝐈𝐧 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬

┌──────────────────────┐

└──────────────────────┘

❝ 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭, 𝐚𝐡, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐦 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝? 𝐆𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. ❞

─────𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲

"She won't get out of bed." Estelle flopped down on her bed, Charlie sitting at her desk, doing paperwork. "I wanted to surprise her with the tickets but she won't get out of bed!"

"Well-"

"I know it's because she's really sad and she's finally processing her emotions but I just hate this part, you know? I hate when she gets into her episodes where she can't even get out of bed."

"You just need-"

"Tony's usually the one to be able to get her up and eating and drinking water because she won't but he isn't here!"

"Let her-"

"She's been through a lot and this is what happens when she gets overwhelmed but it just scares me! What if she doesn't get out of this one? What if this is the last straw? She looked so drained and absolutely miserable whenever she came out of her mind thing. It's like when she came back from the Malfoys all over again."

Estelle finally stopped talking and looked up at Charlie, who was just looking at her amused, paperwork pushed to the side. "So?"

"I can talk now?" Charlie asked in amusement at the nod Estelle gave. "I think you are worried about nothing. If anyone can bounce back, it's Accalia."

"But-"

"She will be okay," Charlie assured, a reassuring look on his face that made Estelle feel better. "Don't worry about something you can't control."

"But-"

"Estelle."

Estelle pouted and flopped back onto the bed, her eyes going to the ceiling. There were glow-in-the-dark stars on it along with different paint slaps all over the room. Accalia, herself, Dora, and Issac got into a paint fight a few years ago. There was paint all over the house in certain parts were the four couldn't reach when cleaning it up. It was two days before she went to Romania.