𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈

Chapter Fifty-Three:
𝐈𝐧 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤

┌──────────────────────┐

└──────────────────────┘

❝ 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐬𝐨𝐧!

─────𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

There was no way around it nor was there any point in lying about it. Accalia and Antonio were high as shit. It was a break they both needed. Accalia needed it from her mind and mental, physical, emotional, even spiritual pain. Antonio needed it to relax for the first time in months.

The days after the cottage and talking with Estelle, Accalia felt like absolute crap. She was exhausted and overwhelmed. Her family had realized that and didn't make her leave her room. Hermione, Ginny, and Ron came in a few times to make sure she was okay, but she was always "asleep." She felt guilty for her behaviour the past month. Mrs Weasley was right, she was an awful friend. She hadn't told Hermione or Ron anything and had simply just been ignoring the fact that they were at Grimmauld Place. She wasn't doing it on purpose, but she was at the same time.

She didn't want to talk to them, especially after visiting the cottage. The cottage, seeing the place her mum died at, it drained her. Sounds dumb and ironic, because to her it is, but it felt like it took the life out of her. They seemed to think she was just grieving the loss of Cedric, or they just didn't care, because they never said anything when she would just appear after days of not leaving the room she was staying in. They simply laughed along with her jokes and listened to her stories and went along with it.

Merlin did she appreciate it.

Accalia started to read the books once July started to fade into August. So far there had been nothing important besides family history. Who her great-great whatever was. Where they lived, what houses they went to, what schools they went to. Nothing of real importance on the Duras side, but Accalia—surprisingly—enjoyed the reading. Although it wasn't what she wanted so far, it was something.

Harry was also finally coming—which she hated the fact it boosted her mood. In her opinion, it took them far too long to take him from her aunts and uncles. The only reason they did so so early into August was that he was attacked and almost killed by dementors and expelled.