𝐋𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

Chapter Seventy-Nine:
𝐈𝐧 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐄𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

┌──────────────────────┐

└──────────────────────┘

❝ 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭...𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞

─────𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 (𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐩) 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

Little Lia,

     You have grown bold, sweet girl. All your mother, that article was. Your father would not have been stupid enough.

     Accalia, you have put yourself in a dangerous situation. My husband is furious. You must count your blessings as they come. He is furious you have ignored him as well. He's even more furious you seem to have rubbed off on Harry Potter. You both are targets. Main targets.

     Be careful sweet girl,
N. Malfoy

Accalia lit the letter on fire and opened up the newspaper it came with. The Quibbler.

HARRY POTTER SPEAKS OUT AT LAST:
THE TRUTH ABOUT HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED AND THE NIGHT I SAW HIM RETURN

"Oh this fucking idiot." Accalia let out a dry laugh, shaking her head, looking through the article.

"Isn't this exactly what you did?" Antonio asked confused. Granted, he's high and confused, which is why Accalia allows the stupid comment to pass.

"I didn't bloody well go after Voldemort," Accalia gave him a look and took the joint. Bellatrix is no longer laughing in her head. Whispers no longer fighting against each other. The screaming no longer lingering. Only for a few hours.

Only for a few hours.

"Marls did that during the war," Dorcas said with a reminiscent look. "Wrote in the paper against Voldemort. Angered him more then you know."

"C'mon," Antonio flicked the joint out the window. "Let's go to breakfast."

"I don't want to," Accalia whines as Antonio pulled her to her feet.

"Breakfast is the most important meal of the day," Antonio and Dorcas both said at the same time.

"Fuck off the both of you," she waved them off, walking into the Great Hall. Her eyes immediately went to Gryffindor table. Harry sat with a bunch of letters, Ron, Hermione, Luna, George and Fred with him. Behind Luna and Fred stood her favorite professor, her disgusting smile on her face as she looks between them.