𝐋𝐕

Chapter Fifty-Five:
𝐈𝐧 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲❜𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐧 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞

┌──────────────────────┐

└──────────────────────┘

❝ 𝐀𝐡, 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐬?

─────𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤-𝐋𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐧

As the days passed, Accalia started to get better at Psychometry. Which, sounds nice, but if she hasn't been able to control randomly doing it, only doing it on command has gotten better. Her sleep hasn't gotten better but she has been able to remember them better.

One of the things Accalia can remember, almost religiously, is the number 97. It seems to pop up everywhere she looks. She has looked at many numerology books and dream interpretation books, even those that weren't Duras' family but were in the Black family library.

On the very last day of the holidays, Accalia was with Harry as he swept up Hedwig's dropping since Antonio was at his home, and she had no idea where Hermione and Ron were.

"You can't just assume that the colour purple is bad because you don't like the feeling of it, Alia. It just makes no sense," Harry shook his head in almost disappointment, but amusement. "Colours don't have feelings."

"She has the right idea," Cassandra agreed.

"What's wrong with purple?" Marlene pouted. "I like purple."

"Me too," James frowned.

Accalia sat up and changed her hair to purple, "When I change my hair to, what you are saying is orange, it makes me feel like I've done drugs and drank alcohol and now going to jump off the roof."

"I think you are on drugs," Harry murmured, lucking out when Ron entered the room with a few letters.

"Booklists have arrived," he said, throwing one of the envelopes up to Harry and Accalia. "About time, I thought they'd forgotten, they usually come much earlier than this..."

"Probably barely got a Defense teacher," said Accalia as she opened up her letter. It contained two pieces of parchment, one the usual reminder that term started on the first of September, the other telling her which books she would need for the coming year.