Chapter 21

Amelia POV

Last night went well! Shawn didn't pull any stunt when we got home. He was being a gentleman. Should I give him a chance?

I woke up at 6:55am without a hangover. I slept well and my head is clear. I'm in a really good mood. I went in the kitchen and made a pot of coffee knowing Clark will be come over after 7. I glanced over the clock it's 7:02 am.

"Knock, knock, knock!" I heard a knocking on the door.

I opened the door. Clark standing like a dead person holding a large blue mug which says "Superman." He was wearing gray sweatpants, no shirt and messy bed hair. Wow! That's a nice six pacs. He looked incredibly cute, sexy and funny at the same time.

"Jeez! Is it you in the morning or did I caught you in wrong side of the bed?" I asked him blocking his way.

"Me without coffee in the morning. Move!" He push my shoulder so that I move aside and walked in the kitchen.

"Make yourself at home!" I yell sarcastically.

"I will!" He yelled back. "Where's sugar and milk?" He asked.

"Suger is in right cabinet. Milk's in the fridge." I told him and went to the bathroom. I came out after brushing my teeth and washing my face. I saw Clark sitting in a chair at the kitchen's counter and drinking his coffee.

"Goodmorning!" He's gone back to his normal cheerfull sound and a smile slap on his face.

"I made you one." He already made me cap or should I say a large mug of coffee.

"I like to drink my coffee not swim in it."

"Stop comlpaining. Just drink you coffee."

"You change your tune." I said to him because of his bad mood earlier.

"Sorry about that before. I haven't got enough sleep last night. I woke up at 6:30 sitting like a zombie."

"Is it because of changing bed? It happened to me when I'm first move to London." I sat down on a chair across him. I took a sip of my coffee and pull a face.

"It's not how you take your coffee?" He asked raising his brows.

"Nope, I take it black with three sugars and lime."

"What? Who takes a coffee with lime?"

"I really nice. Very refreshing."

"Ok, I'll make it like that next time." He drink his coffee.

"You still coming to breakfast with me right?" He asked.

"Yep. If you still going that is."

"I'm going to take a shower and gets ready for work . Do you have work?" I ask since I don't know what he does for living.

"Of course."

"What do you do?"

"CEO of digital marketing company, consultant and an author." He answer calmly drinking his coffee.

"What?" I look puzzeled.

He laughed.

"You're a CEO and an author."

"Yep." He popped the "P."

"Why are you living in normal flat?"

"Well, I wouldn't exactely call it a normal flat."

It's true every flats in this building have 2 bedrooms with bathroom included, a living room and a kitchen and a small laundry room. It's not a condo but it's still great.

"It'll be boring to live in a condo or big house when your neighbours are rich up tight people."

"It's not my style. I love to mingle and make friends."

"Yeah, I can see that."

"I'm going to shower." I announce again because he's not leaving yet.

"Can I watch?" He tease making me red.

"Eww...NO!!!"

He laugh out loud "I'm just joking. I'm better go get ready too. He stand up holding his coffee mug. Before he open the door he turn "Oh, you're welcome to watch me shower!" He winked.

"GET OUT!!!" I shout. He laugh "Bye babe" and left. Did he just called me babe?

Je'sus!

I showered and get dress. I wore a white sexy top with plunging neck 1/2 sleeve spliced red color skirt block dress and cream jimmy choo heels. I looked outside the window, it was raining a bit. So, I check my umbrella in my bag. My navy blue umbrella is sitting in my bag as always.

I opened the door when Clark knock on it.

"Wow, You look hot." We both said in synce at the same time.

"You clean up nice." I told him. He blushed. He was wearing white shirt, black suit, pants and tie. Also wearing black color solid turndown collar double breasted design long sleeve woolen trench coat, black shoes and Clark Kent's glasses.

"Thanks. You looking hot too." He compliment me back.

I looked down myself "Thank you."

"What's with the glasses?" I ask.

"I'm Clark Kent."

I shake my head.

"Are you ready?"

"Yep, give me a sec. I'll grab my jacket."

I put on my black jacket because it was cold outside. I ask him to stop at the key shop for a moment on the way to my work after the breakfast. I told him, I need a copy of my flat for my sister. He ask me if I had a sister. I told him about Susan and Tommy.

I ordered blueberry pancake and eggs, he ordered a full english breakfast. We talk about each other. I found out he's also an only child and from Winchester. His parents still lived there. He moved to London because his company is base here. I told him I'm from India. He was surprise and said he didn't think I was indian and doesn't look like one. He also told me he love indian curry and asked me to cook for him. I promised I'll make him chicken curry on Sunday. I feel very relax and comfortable around him. He paied for our breakfast. I felt guilty and invite him for lunch today and told him I'll treat.

We stop at the key shop for a moment. He drop me outside the Fox building.

"See ya babe. I'll meet you at lunch!" He drove away. I went inside the building, wave Hi to Lucy at the reception. I gets on the elevator, someone stop the door before it's close.

Henry!

My heart starts to hammering in my chest when I saw him. He was very sexy in his dark suit and gray tie.

He didn't say Goodmorning or Hi to me. He looked very piss. His jaw's clunch shut.

Oh no! Someone's in a really bad mood!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's 2:58am here. My head is spinning.

Hope you like it guys. Please comment and vote.

Love ya X