Chapter 25

Amelia POV

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

I jumped and look down myself I was still wearning the same clothes from last night. But Clark was shirtless. I nudged him to wake him up, but he pull me to him closely and mumble in half asleep,

"Hmmm...Baby, come back to sleep. It's saturday."

That's when I slapped his arm harder,

"CLARK!!! WAKE UP!!!" I yelled.

"What???" He stumbled up on his arse.

"Why are you in my bed?" I asked him

"God! You woke me up for that." He said annoyingly and went back to sleep.

"Clark, did we..,"

"No, we didn't." He answered before I finished my sentence sleeping on his stomach, pillow on his head.

"Then why did you...,"

"You fall asleep on the couch, I carried you to your bed. You looked coozy so I slept beside you." He answered his voice muffled under the pillow.

That's his answer. I looked coozy.

"God, will you shut put. This was my first goodnight sleep." He's sound annoyed by my questions.

I've been kicked out from my own bedroom. As usual I made a coffee, I looked the clock it was 7:00am. I remember I'm going to the gym with Susan and Amanda.

We go to gym together every weekend and catch up on some gossip. I went to brush my teeth and wash my face. I was walking in and out of my bedroom. The whole time he was tossing and turning in my to the sound of my footsteps and he was also groaning.

Right on que Amanda and Susan knocked on my door at 7:30.

I let them inside, as usual Susan was talking non stop. Amanda was very quiet today.

"Are you alright Amanda?" I asked pouring coffee into a cup.

"Hun?" She's seem distructed.

"Are you alright? You're very quiet!" I asked again handing her a cup.

She took it from my hand.

"Do you remember Liam?" She asked before taking a sip of coffee.

"Yep, what about him?" I sat down across her.

"He's a nice guy but he wasn't just my type."

"So, dump him." Susan chimes in.

"Life's too short to be with a guy who's wasn't our type." She said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Well, I'm not an expert on relationship but he's seem nice." I told her.

"Yep, he's really nice. He brings me flowers and he cooked for me. He just wants to spend times just us alone. He doesn't want to go out. He's not so good in company. You saw the other night. He was very quiet. He's not even making an effort to get to know you guys."

"You know me, I love going out and hanging out with my friends." She added.

"Apart from he's boring, how's the sex?" Susan asked. Sometimes I just don't get her.

"It's...ok." Amanda shrugged.

"Yep, dump him." Susan said it again.

Amanda turned to me, her green eyes asking for advice.

"I'm sorry Amanda, I don't know what to say but I think Susan's right. If your not happy, I'll say you need to tell him the truth and break up with him. It's not good for you and for him. So, he could find someone else and you too could find someone just for you."