Chapter 9

[ The story you are about to read is intended for readers age 18 and plus due to its sexual content and language. It may not be appropriate for alk audiences. Please read at your own discretion.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Henry POV

I sat there smiling like a fool, how she turned business like to ice cool scare. I hope I didn't frighten her. I kept thinking about her cute face and her all button up top. Who dress like that on a job interview? I smiled and shake my head at the thought. Usually girls try to impress me with their plastic breast to get a job. No luck trying that.

When it's come to work I don't take bullshit.

Emma came in to my office, " Morning Henry!"

" Morning Emma! I met my new PA, fiesty little one."

" Why? What did she say?" Emma ask shocked.

" Nothing! I think she didn't know who I was."

" Well, she's your PA from now on. Mr.Standford couldn't even gets a smile from her." Emma said laughing.

"Why? What happened?" I asked.

"He's used his charm on her? Said if I didn't give her a job, she can always come work for him. She didn't even reply to him."

I felt a little jealous. I don't like the idea of her working for Standford. I frown at the thought.

" I have a parting gift for you Emma!" I changed the subject quickly. I don't want to hear anymore of Standford hitting on her.

" Oh, what is it?"

" I've arranged a first class on a flight tomorrow and made a reservation at five stars hotel in Paris."

" What?" Emma looked stunned.

" Yes, and I want you to leave before noon and go shopping. All my parting gift for you."

" Oh, Henry! I don't know what to say!"

" You don't have to say anything Emma. You deserve it. You've been very good to me and my family. You're family." I said to Emma who is starting to teary.

But she quickly wipe her tears away. A very strong woman that she is.

" Thank you Henry!" " I've made you chicken soup and I want to hear all about your date last night." She smiled when I groaned.

She left the office.

I opened my computer and check my emails.

My phone rang after a few minutes later, it was her. Her voice sound even sweeter on the phone. When she called my name on the phone, I stayed quiet and savour her voice.

She told me it was Standford on the line, I didn't want to take it but I asked her to connect.

" Hello Henry, your new PA is a hottie." " I might ask her out to dinner and a peak under that all button up blouse."

My blood boiled after hearing that, if he were here infront of me I'll break his nose for saying that. She's mine. My grip tightened on the phone.

" Yeah, that's not going to happened. Emma told me you couldn't even get a smile from her." I snigger.

" Maybe she's playing hard to get. A little fu*k can losen her tight a$$."

Ok, I want to kill him now.

" SHUT UP." I said it through my gritted teeth. "What do you want Standford?"

" Whoa! Somebody's cranky! How was your date last night? Will, told me you went on a date. Did you hit that a$$?"

"That's none of your business David. Now, if you don't mind, I have work to do."

"But....." Before he could finish his sentence I hung up.

"Bastered" I muttered.

Emma came in with a tray with a bowl of chicken soup.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, what do you think? Should I keep writing or should I stop? I would love to know what you think. So, please comment and vote. Thank youuuu :)