Chapter 11

Amelia POV

Mrs.Croft came out of Mr.Windsor's office and " Mr.Windsor asking for you. Go to his office." She informed me.

" Oh, thank you!" I stand up and smooth my skirt down. Mrs.Croft came around my desk and I move for her to sit down.

I handec her the document I typed. She took it out of my hand " Thank you! Go on in dear!"

I nervously walked to the door, breath in hard and knock.

" Come in."

Holy je'su, his voice is soo sexy. I opened the door and " Mr.Windsor, you asked for me?" I asked him standing in the door way.

" Yes, sit down Ms.Goldsmith!"

Shit shit shit...Am I getting fired? I turned to closed the door. After I closed the door I walked to the desk and sat down on a chair.

Mr.Windsor didn't say anything he just looking at me.

Oh my god, I want to lick that face. That strong jaw lines, those bluse eyes looking at me, those lips. Damn! He effing sexy.

Wait, is he checking me out. Why he's not saying anythink. Why's he starring at me.

'Ptfff...why would he stare at you. He's your boss, and the most handsome man you ever seen in your life. He probably a player. All handsome men are. Snapped out of it.' I said to myself.

" Yes, Mr.Windsor!" I called him. He coughed.

He came back from his daze zone.

"Where did you get your degree Ms.Goldsmith?"

" University Of Greenwich!" I answered.

" Are you by any chance mediterranean background?"

I smiled and said " No, I'm asian background. Indian."

I can see his confuesion because unlike some indian I have fair skin color.Not like white person's fair but fair. When my father have a dark or brown skin color, my mom had fair skin color. I don't remember my mother but I've seen her in the photos.

People who knew her had said I am the exact image of my mother but my eyes. My eyes looked like my dad's.

Mr.Windsor held his gaze on me like a pray. It's making my whole body on fire. My breathing quicken a bit. He lick his lips and his eyes trailed to my lips.

Oh God, I feel my lady part tingle. He is so fucking hot.

" Oh, Indian. I didn't though about that." He said it cooly.

My face turn red, like a tomatoes. I saw a smile tuck on his face, showing his slight dimples on his cheeks. The way he's watching makes my heart beats faster and faster.

" Emma showed you my schedule. Right?" He asked.

"Emma?" I asked him confused.

"Mrs.Croft!" he explained.

" Oh! Yes, she did Mr.Windsor! And you have meeting at 2:00pm." I told him.

" Yes, thank you. You can go to lunch at 12:00pm and be back at 1:00pm. At 2:00 pm you'll be coming to the meeting with me. To take note."

" Every morning you'll need to be at your desk at 9:00am sharp. You can leave at 5:00pm. Understand!" His's impression is hard and dominance.

Woh! What happened to that nice smile?

"You can go now." He said it in a way like he's order me to go.

I didn't say anything because my heart is beating so fast, I feel like my heart is in my throat. I'm afraid that if I open my mouth my heart will came out of my mouth. If such thing is possible that is.

I stand up and walked to the door, before I open the door he called my name,

" Ms.Goldsmith!" I turned.

He was standing just two feet from me. How did he moved so fast? He was tall and towering my 5ft 7 frame. Watching me like I'm pray that has no where to run.

I gulped. He sculptured like a greek god, I can tell he work out a lot. He must have nice abs and ripped torso under that suit. His eyes, oh my god, his eyes, those stunning blue eyes is piercing to my soul.

He came a little closer to me, I step back a little. I can smell his cologne, he smell heavenly. I feel like I'm on a cloud. I breath in his wonderful amazing smell.

Please god, this man is going to drive me crazy.

" Don't connect me anymore of Mr.Standford's calls."

He came a little more close, " And stay away from me."

I mumbled a "Yes!"

Please, get me out of here. I feel a little wet.

I got out of his office as fast as I could. I close the door, lean on it and let out a big breath from my mouth.

Mrs.Croft was looking at me with raise brow and an amuse look on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, what did you think of my new update. Please vote and comment. I would love to know what you think.

I apologize for my english and grammer. English is not my first language. Forgive me for any fault.

Follow me if you like, I'll follow back. Check out my other story a true one that is. It's called " The Only Affair Of The Last King Of Burma."

I'm on twitter too @iriswiniris

Love yaaaa xxx