Chapter 2

" I'm wearing black pencil skirt, white blouse and some flat." I told Sue.

" FLAT!!!" 'Oh my poor ears' I winced. 

"Are you crazy? Wear high heels. Those peeptoe black heels you've got." now the bossy Susan is appear.

"No!" I protest. " I don't want to slip and fell on my job interview. Beside those heels are way too high for job interview. I'll look like a hooker." I said pouting.

" Then why did you bought it on the first place if you're not going to wear it." " You're wearing it. Not a word."  Big sister mode is pushing it.

I rolled my eyes and about to say something the door bell ring. Save by the bell.

" I'll get it." I hurried to the door left Susan sitting on the bed. I opened the door and saw 6 ft 2, tall and beefy looking, blonde hair, green eyes and a handsome guy standing playing with his car key.

"Oh hello! Come to get your other half?" It was Tommy, my cousin' husband. I moved aside so he could come in.

" Where's she?" he asked. Susan came out of my room and place her hands on her hip and " What are you doing here?" She was so adorable like that. I wanted to laugh but I control my self. I want to the kitchen.

" Came for you ofcourse. Haven't seen your face when I woke up."

" Had your coffee yet Tom." I scream from the kitchen.

" No!!! I would love one." Tom scream back. I nodded to myself and smile. Susan and coffee that's the first thing Tommy wants every morning. Those two really love each other. I want something like that in my life.

I made coffee and bring it to Tom. When I enter the living room saw those two sitting on the couch exchanging saliva. I cough and break them apart, handed coffee to Tom.

"So, Mia when is your interview?" asked before taking a sip of his coffee.

" At nine." I answer. " Where is it?" Tom asked again.

" At the 'Fox' trading." I said. "Oh yes that is a great place. 'Good Luck' with the interview."  He wish me and turn to his wife and " I missed you this morning." And kissed her gently on her cheek. 

" Mmmm…… I missed you too baby and pull his shirt and kiss him on his lips. And………there goes.

" Ok, I don't want my flat christening. I like the way it is." I said closing my eyes.

"On that note we are taking a leaving and let you get ready for your interview." They got up from the couch to leave but Susan turn her head and " Wear that heels please."

" Yes, madam!" I replied sarcastically. I said bye to them and shut the door behind them. My phone ringtone is singing " Look Out Young Son" by " Grand Ole Party."

" What now!" I sigh and pick up the phone " Hello!" It was my bestfriend Amanda on the phone, wishing me luck for the interview.

"Thanks!" " Yep, I'll call you after." "Ok, bye." I hang up. My friend telling me to call her after the interview. I hurried myself to take a shower.

*~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~

" Hey guys, I'm trying to write a hot and sexy romance story. Feel free to vote and comment. I would love to know what you guys think. Thanks."

P.S ( Ghost readers, you guys can also vote and comment too you know. I would to know what you guys think too. Thank you!!!")