Chapter 43

Amelia POV

We talked about alot of things Adrian, Sydney and I. Adrian told me alot of him and his brothers childhood and a lot of embarrassing stuff about his brothers.

He told me that Henry was a mummy's boy and still is. Their mum wanted a girl for a second child after Adrian and used to dress him up as girl till he was four and he eventually convinced his mum to stop.

Well done Henry!

After, William was born they used to give him hard time when William is growing up. One of my favorite was Adrian and Henry would pour apple juice on William's bed and told William that he's wetting the bed. William fall for it till he was six. William would wears diapers at night to not wet his bed but the bed will be still wet on the morning. After that he had doubt and licked his bed and tasting it was just apple juice and found out his brothers were behind it. He didn't talked to his brothers for full three months until they apologized for being a bully. Well, their Granddad Robert convinced them to apologize to William. Poor William! I feel bad for him.

Since then they are like the three musketeers. After that Adrian told me, Sydney signed for me to understand Adrian about how he met his wife Kate. I couldn't help but notice Sydney rolled her eyes without Adrian noticing.

What was that about?

After the bottle of Champagne we were feeling tipsy and I decided to make a coffee for three of us. Sydney offer to help since my hand is in bandage, while Adrian going through my DVDs collection.

While we put the kettle on I asked Sydney that if she don't like Kate. She tried to dodge the question since Kate is her boss's wife. But I asked her anyway telling her that I think Kate don't like me. Then she told me that Kate seem goody two shoes infront of her in laws but mean to people when her in laws are not around.

Sydney also told me that Kate is a gold digger and think Kate only married Adrian for money. I think that's a little harsh that Sydney for thinking that. She also told me that Kate is very touchy towards Henry and stuck up to him more then she needs.

That's sprung me with jealousy and I also noticed that when I was visiting Henry's parents.

Now, I couldn't help thinking that if she married Adrian to get close to Henry?

Oh my god, that a horrible thought to think about someone married to a person that can't speak or hear and making him felt like he's the happiest man on earth. I had to snap myself out of those horrible thought about Kate. May be Kate must be a nice person and Sydney misunderstood about Kate.

We had coffee together and talked more about things and stuff.

Adrian said that they are all very protective of their little sister Holly. Especially, William. He doesn't look like it but he's very protective of his sister. And also Henry too. Holly's male friends from her school nickname Henry as The Hound From Hell. They're all very scare of Henry. Because of him Holly can't have a boyfriend because boys are all scare to ask her out on a date because of Henry and William. Adrian is very supportive and cool brother as he told me. Holly would come to Adrian for a shoulder to cry on because William and Henry scare the shit out of the guy she likes and saying that he's never going to ask her out again.

Oh God, that was horrible.

Holly will always complain that her two brothers are always means to her guy friends. But she know that they are just protecting her.

I love the fact that Henry has a caring and concern nature.

We talked more till they have to leave to get ready for a charity event that evening.

That was fun.

That night Clark brought some dinner for me that he cook for his date with Lucy. That was very delicious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, thanks for reading. I hope you like this part. I know it's been awhile since I last updated, I've been busy and dealing with personal stuff. I will try my best to update regularly. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love ya ❤❤❤

Follow ❤❤❤