Chapter 31

Amelia POV

Flash back

"I hope you're not getting a flu." I shouted to Susan who was throwing up in the toilet since this morning. I was at her condo sitting on her and Tom's bed.

"I don't know." Susan came out the bathroom wipping her mouth.

"May be you should get check out. I hope it's not serious. You've been throwing up a lot." I said to Susan.

"Yeah, I can't eat anything. I want to vomit just by the smell of anything." She said standing in front of me.

"Really?"

"I don't know why I've been like this for three days now. I hope, I didn't caught something. Unless I'm..." She trailed of standing like a statue.

"Unless you're what?" I asked her puzzeled.

Her hand flew to her mouth.

"Unless you're what?" I asked her again starting to feel nervous.

"I think I'm pregnant." Susan said moving her hand away from her mouth.

I looked at her wide eyes and my mouth open.

"EEEEEEEEEE" I squeal and jump up from the bed and I was jumping up and down.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" I was jumping with joy.

"Are you sure? Is that a morning sickness?" I asked her holding her hands still jumping up and down a bit.

"Umm...I don't know. I have to get a test." She's just brought back to life by me jumping while holding her hands.

"Have you got your period?" I asked her.

"Now that you asked I'm late."

"Let's go!" Susan grabbed my hand and her purse.

"Where are we going?" I asked walking behind her and my hand's in hers.

"To the pharmacy. We're going to gets a pregnancy test." She grabbed her car key on our way out.

When we were at the pharmacy store, we searched for the pregnancy test. Finally we found it but there was many different kinds.

"What am I going to get?" Susan asked holding two different test.

"I don't know. Get them of." I told Susan.

I saw her getting two of different kinds.

"Why are you taking two?" I asked her puzzeled.

"Because you are taking it with me." She said putting the boxes in the basket.

"What? I hate to break it to you Sue, you has to have sex to be pregnant." I said padding her shoulder.

"I know that. Just do it with me for support. If you're not pregnant at least I'll not gets upset if I'm not pregnant."

"Susan, I don't think this is a good idea."

"Please, do it with me." She asked holding my hand.

I sighted "Ok."

We went straight to her place. She opened two boxes and handed one stick to me.

"Go, pee on this stick."

"Eww..Gross!" I took the stick and without argument I went into the bathroom and did what she asked.

Yes, I peed on the stick.

I came out of the bathroom and place the stick on the empty box. Susan took and test and went in to the bathroom. A few mintues later she came out and place her test on her empty test's box. She took out a new one and hand it to me.