Chapter 26

*My ultimate choice for Henry is none other than the one and only Henry Cavill. Because the whole time Henry Cavill's on my head. I couldn't bear the thought of another man in his place . I love you my future husband.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amelia POV

What's he doing here?

Henry looked pale liked he had seen a ghost, he had dark circle under his eyes. He looked like he had not enough sleep last night. He was wearing blue V neck shirt, his sleeves were rolled onto his arms and black jeans and black shoes.

"Henry!"

"What are you doing here?" I ask standing on the door way, holding a door. Trying to hide my excitment from seeing this drop dead gorgeous beautiful man but my voice came out like a high pitch. I hope he doesn't notice.

"Can I talk to you?" He looked a little nervous.

"Umm...Ok!" I moved aside to let him in. He came inside, I closed the door and turn to him. He was standing a feet away from me. I was stunned by his closeness.

My heart flutter. His eyes trailed to my body up and down. Then I realized, I was in a tank top, shorts and bare feet.

I lead him to the couch and gesture him to sit down but he didn't.

"Would you like a drink?" I offered.

"No, thank you."

"I wanted to apologize to you about yesterday."

"Um...No, don't worry about it. It was my fault and I made a mistake. You're my boss."

"I meant about yesterday evening but yeah about that too. I was being an arse since the morning. I shouldn't have yell at you like that. I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

His eyes stare into mine, his beautiful blue eyes begging for forgiveness.

How can I resist that look.

"Yes. I forgive you!" My voice came out breathless. What's he doing to me? Why can't I protect myself from him when I can from other men.

"Really?" He came closer, close enough to me to breath in his scent. He smell liked old spice and bodywash.

"Yes!" I'm gonna come.

"Good!" He lean down, pull me by my waist and plant a soft kiss on my cheek. My whole body went up into flame.

"Did you had a great night?" He asked pulling away, his hand still on my waist.

"Yes, I did." I answer my heart pounding fast. My cheeks flushed.

"Great! What did you do?" He asked his gaze doesn't leave from me.

"We ordered chinese and watched telly."

He frowned, "We?"

Oh bugger!

"Would you like a cup of coffee?" I asked by changing the subject and I pulled away from his hold, walk passed by him but only stop when he grabbed my arm, pulling him to him again.

What's with him and pulling me?

"Who's we? Is that the guy from yesterday?" I trace an anger in his voice.

I quickly complied.

"Yes."

"Did he spend the night?Did you sleep with him?"

I was pushing him to get away from his grib but he doesn't budge.

"Answer me!" He demand.

"Yes, but nothing happened. We're just friends." I answered pushing him on the chest.