Chapter 28

Amelia POV

I kept thinking about our kiss, till I got to bed. That was the best kiss ever. I kept tossing and turning in my bed for a while. Finally I felt asleep cuddling my big pink teddy bear, thinking it was Henry but less pink of course.

I woke up at before 6:55 am in the morning, right on time at 7:00 am Clark came over for coffee with his mug.

Even though he knew about my date with Henry but he didn't asked anything about it. When I told him that Henry will be joining at dinner with us, he frowned and said he said he had work to do and left.

As soon as he left, I went for a shower and changed.

At 8:00 on dot, Henry's knock on my door looking more dashing then ever. He was wearing a gray shirt and black leather jacket and black jeans and shoes.

As soon as he saw me, he leaned down and grabbed my face with both of his hands and kissed me hard liked his life's depend on it.

"God, I've been wanting to that again since I've left you last night." And he kissed me again softly this time.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. Eventually, we came put for an air.

"I can't stop kissing you." He kissed my upper lip, my bottom lip and the corners of my mouth. He planted each kisses with such passion as a moans escaped from my mouth.

"Henry!" I called out his name breathless and I stopped him before it's getting serious liked last night.

"Ohh!!! You're right. I'm sorry Love!" He apologized.

"You don't have to apologized to me." I said looking up into his beautiful blue eyes.

"You know, you are so cute." He said smiling.

"Shall we go?" He asked me holding out his hand.

"Yes, we shall." I handed him my hand without hesitation.

He took me to Balthazar at Covent Garden. It was liked transported to Paris by New York. It was big city dining with a pinch of Parisian elegance.

He let me choose what I liked and I chose scrambled eggs and cornish crab served with sourdough toast and creme fraiche.

"Mmm...Good choice. I'll have the same." He said holding his menu.

"Are you sure?  You can eat anything if you want! I don't mind." I told him because he might like to eat bacon or other beef dishes for breakfast.

"Yep, I'm sure." He said putting down his menu.

"Would you like me to order for you?" He asked and I nodded. He signaled the waiter and order our food.

I had my second coffee and right away that I knew I'm going to be caffinated all day. I'm always run like a race car when I had too many coffee and won't get tired for all day and all night.

The breakfast was divine. I'm polished my plate as Henry.  He was very please.

After breakfast, Henry said he wanted to take me to a bit of sightseeing.

He said, he wanted to take me to some of his favourite places. First he took me to The British Museam and Madame Tussauds's wax museam.

At the british museam, we went straight to the see the display of egyptian's mummies. I told him I have an interest in egyptology. His eyes goes wide and said to that, he loved it too. He said he found it very fascinating. We talked about the young Pharaoh Tutankhamun and Cleopatra. I told him I liked Cleopatra's history but didn't like her. He asked why. "Because I don't like players. Even if it's a woman." I said, making him frowned abit.