Chapter 35

Amelia POV

I woke up feeling very light headed. I slowly open my eyes to see I was in different scenery. I was not in my room. I was in king's size bed not in my queen's size bed. The headboard was big and cream color. The room was huge and decorated very modern yet homey, just like I would decorate when I would bought my own house. It was decorated with cream color tiles. I have seen that style of taste somewhere. The Office!!!

And then it's hit me that Henry carried me out of the club after beating the shit out of the guy that I was dancing with last night. I remember throwing up on Henry and that was it.

Shit! Did he do something to me last night?

I moved the soft silk duvet on me. My heart sank when I saw, I was wearing his shirt and I was naked under. No!!! I heard the door clicked. Henry came inside the room. I got up from the bed and walked toward him.

"SLAP!!!!!!"

I slapped him hard on his cheek. He looked stunned. And suddenly He grabbed my face and kissed me hard.

"NO!!! " I pushed him away. "Don't touch me. "
"DON'T EVER TOUCH ME LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN! " I yelled at him tears starting to run down my cheeks.

"Mia" Henry tried to calm me down.

"DON'T" I yelled again. I stopped him.

"WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES?" I asked anger running through my veins.

"I BURNT THEM BECAUSE THEY'RE REEK OF THAT FUCKER! AND YOU'RE DRUNK." He yelled.

I slapped him again.

"YOU DON'T GET TO SAY WHO I'M WITH OR WHAT I DO. YOU'RE A LIER. A CHEAT. YOU LEFT ME AS SOON AS YOU FUCKED ME. WHEN I CALLED A WOMAN ANSWER AFTER THAT I SAW YOU. I SAW YOU WITH THAT WOMAN ON THE MORNING!" I kept going at him.

"You didn't even have the decency to face me in the morning. You left in the middle of the night like a thief." I yelled at him.

"I DIDN'T LEFT YOU AND I'M NOT LEAVING YOU. I WAS GONE BECAUSE MY MOTHER CALLED ME FROM THE HOSPITAL, CRYING BECAUSE MY BROTHER IS SEND TO EMERGANCY ROOM WITH 104 DEGREE HIGH FEVER. THE LAST TIME HE WAS SICK LIKE THAT HE LOST HIS ABILITY TO TALK AND HEAR." He said in between his anger.

"What?" I was shocked.

"Yes. My brother is deaf and mute since he was 10. My mother was crying hysterically on the phone asking me to come to the hospital and she can't reached William because that dickhead's phone was off."

"I had to go. And I didn't woke you up because you were peacefully asound sleep and I thought I could come back before you awake but I was kept in the hospital. The woman you saw at the cafe is my brother's wife. She told me at the cafe after you took of with Clark. She told me someone called, so I checked my phone, I saw the time you called me. At the time you called me I took my mother home and I left my phone at the hospital. My sister in law picked up and she forget to tell me. I didn't cheated on you Mia." He explained.

I was torn for his brother and torn about him not telling me about his brother.

"Why didn't told me about your brother ti me before?" I asked my heart breaking for his brother.

"That's not the first thing you want to tell a girl that you're falling deeply and fast Mia."

My sad frown losen.

"What?" I asked him again because I couldn't believe what I'm just heard.

"I love you Mia. I'm falling deeply for you and so fast. I can't live without you." He confessed.