You're Mine Baby!

Amelia POV

" Don't worry! I'll be okay. You worry too much." I said to my cousin sister whom came to my flat on very early on the morning at 6:30am.

" Of course, I'm worry. You haven't lived here for long and this is your first job interview." My cousin said to me.

" I've living in London for 5 years now." " And why did "Tom" let you go out this early?" Tom is my cousin's husband. They are married for 6 and a half years now and does not have kid yet.

" I snuck out while he's sleeping." my cousin replied.

I'm 25 years old and my cousin is four years older than me but she's like my funny, cute and sweet and caring little sister. And yes, she IS little. She's about 5 ft tall and fair skin, shoulder length ravan black hair and dark eyes colors. I thought I was tiny compare to this people live in this country. And I'm 5 ft 7 inch tall.

We heard my cousin phone's ringing in her bag. And she pull it out from her bag and answered

" Hello!" " Yes, I'm here at Mia's." She listened her call and "....make your own coffee. You have perfectly good both hands." And then I realized it was her husband on the other side of the phone and calling for his missing wife and coffee.

I yelled at the phone " Please tell your wife to come home!" My sister hand me her phone and said " Tommy wants to talk." I took the phone from her.

" Hi Tom, morning!" " Yeah, she was banging my door at 6:30am." " I wasn't gonna open but neighbour might call the cop." " ............yes, she might be tiny but she's very loud."

My sister shot a look at me and say " Hey, I'm sitting right here!" I poked my tongue out at her and back to the phone "Yeah, she shooting her look..........aww...Thank you Tom! Ok! By...Wait...Sue wants to talk."

I gave the phone back to my sister and "......Ya ya...I'll be back soon." "I told you make your own coffee and while you're at it make your own breakfast!"

I letf my sister in the kitchen and went in to my bedroom and went in to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. Susan had disturbed my peacefull sleep with her loud banging and shouting my name. I made a note to myself, I need to make her spare key for my flat.

I was from a middle class family and being a only child my father spoiled me with my own flat in London 3 years ago. My mother die when I was about two years old and my father's never remarry again. My father is a bit loaded where I come from. Just because he's rich that doesn't mean I am. I want to earn my own money and make my own living.

I was very greatful to my father that he had bought me my own flat. When I arrived to London five years ago I had lived with my cousin and her husband at their condo. It was very beautiful and very much larger than my flat. But I never had peacefull moment. And once I walk in while they were having sex on the couch. I had to cover my eyes, run to door shut behind me. I wander around the street and sat in a coffee shop for three hours untill my sister phoned and tell me that I can come back the house.

I was too embarrass to face my brother in law for days. Every time I've seen him my face turns to tomato. He just smile in amusement everytimes I turned red. I was still virgin at my 25 years old. I was in relationship and in love till I was 18 years old. At least I think, I was in love because it's hurts like hell when my ex cheated on me for not sleeping with him.

He said " I'm only with you for this long because I wanted to slept with you." " It's no use for me to wait so long. I'm not wasting my time on you." Those are the words from a guy I'm in love with. I thought he loved me too. He sure acted like one. I was going to give him my virginity soon. But he cheated on me with slutty bitch whom always flirting to him. After that he broke up with me with those harsh words like I'm not worth it.

I cried myself to sleep everyday for three months. After that my father couldn't stand to see me hurt and brought me to London for vacation. And I'm fallen love with the city and decided to go University here. My father visit me for every year. He haven't visit for two years now due to his knee. Saying his knee hurts and can not sit in the plane for hours. I wanted to visit home and see "Dad." Mmmmmm...I miss my father.

I came out of my bathroom and saw my sister sitting on my bed and wearing that ridiculous smile on her face and holding are phone.

" What???" I ask her confused. " Nothing!" my sister replied and bite her lip and look at her phone. And then I understood her husband had said something on the phone to make her horny.

"Ewww" I said to her fulling a face. " Well, you'll understand when you're in love and and the sex is Amazing..."

"No, thank you very much. I'll pass." I said to my sister starts to irate me.

" You know, eventually you need to forget something that happened years ago. And move on." said in her older sister ' I need to take care of you' mode.

" Can we please not talk about that today of all day!" Ok now I'm starting to angry.

" So, what are you gonna wear?" 'Thank God! The subject change.