Chapter 52

MIA POV

I'm in deep shit with Henry now! How am I going to tell him that Shawn is helping me with the groceries shopping on Sunday.  Should I tell him? Or not? Kill me now!" I stood on the door step thinking to myself.  

OK,  I won't tell him! It's just for an hour or so. He won't know "  I decided not to tell him after all.

------------------------------------------------------
On Sunday

Shawn help me out with the groceries and help me carry the bag. When we reached at in the kitchen as I placed them in the fridge. 

“Thanks Shawn! You know you didn't have to do that!"  I said to him as I placed the last grocery in the fridge while he hand me. 

“It's alright. Kinda nice to hang out with you." He answered sheepishly. 

I smiled at him.

“Let's get cracking!" he said dusting his hand. 

He helped me with the cutting and washing as we prepare dinner,  I ask “ How's your model life?" 

“ It's good. More than good actually. I'm getting known by a lot of designers and getting a lot of booking to walk the runway. I did Gucci last week and I just signed up with Dunhill. " He replied proudly.

“ Oh my god,  that's amazing. Congratulations. " I said to him.

“ Thanks! " 

“ Man, I miss home cooked meals. When I travelling it's really hard to maintain on my daily schedule and your diet plans and work out. Jet lag and sleepless nights take a toll on me sometime. Different timetable and all. " he said cutting the carrots.

“ Mm... That must be hard. What about food? Must be amazing in Italy?" 

“ Yeah,  food are amazing there. Just that I can't eat too much. " he said with a laugh. 

I laughed also. 

“ Yeah" 

“ I get picky with food when I travel to Asia.  Like Japan. Don't get me wrong,  I love Japanese food.  They are the god of sushi. But when I'm there my colleague from Tokyo took me out for food and they make me eat some really weird food. I guess they are just having a go at on British guy. " 

“ Really?  Like what? " I asked curiously. 

“ Well, last time they took me to eat the raw octopus. Which by the way wasn't dead.  It was still very much alive. That thing was moving and  crawling in the plate and they pour soy sauce on it. And it start to wiggle like the soy sauce sting them."  he said wiggling his fingers by imitating his story. 

“ Eww.... That's horrible!"  I scrunch my nose.

He laughed.

“ Yeah."

“ Did you eat it?" I asked all wide eyed.

“ God no.  I don't want that little sucker choked me to death in my throat. "

“ Apparently, you eat it whole. My friends ate it. It doesn't die immediately. It still wiggle and suck  in their mouth while they chew it. "  he explained.

“ That's cruel." I pursed my lips.

“ Well,  like I said they are just having a go at the British guy. They means well. One of the best people to work with. " 

“ That's nice." I said smiling at him. 

Hmm.. This is going nice. He hasn't made a move on me. I think he's over me. That's a relief.  May be,  I don't have to worry about Henry getting pissed off at me for hanging out with Shawn. And I kinda like this new Shawn.

I thought to myself. 

As we laughed and cook together, we heard a  doorbell. 

“ Oh,  I'll get it. "  said Shawn moving quickly to the door before I had any chance to say anything. 

“ Henry!"

I heard Shawn exclaimed.

Oh shit 

I muttered. 

I rushed into the door. 

Henry's eyes immediately land on me.

Fuck

“ Henry!  Hi!" I welcomed him trying to dodge his stare.

“ Why is he here?"  he asked knowing Shawn is standing right next to him.

“ Um... Shawn is kind enough to hand me with the groceries and help me with the cooking. "  I answered trying to avoid the tension that's building up in the living room. 

A flash of rage passed through in Henry's eyes.

Uh oh

Shawn,  can you excuse us?"  I excuse ourselves and grabbed Henry by his hand and took him to my bedroom and close the door behind us. 

“ What is this MIA? I told you I don't like you handing out with him. I don't like him.  I don't trust him." he rant out before I get to say anything. 

“ Can you stop being bipolar!" Shawn isn't like before anymore. I see change in him. He doesn't even tried to flirt with me all day." I said under my breath.

Henry's eyes goes wide. 

“ You hanging out with him all day?"  he said angrily.

“ Um... No." 

He gave me one hard stare. 

“ Ugh!  Yes!"

“ Oh,  what's the big deal! I can hang out with whoever I want. It's my life and my choice. You still hang out with your ex fiancé." 

I replied a little annoyed.

Henry was taken aback by my accusation. 

______________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry.  I'm sorry.  I'm sorry.... 

I know it has been too long since I last update my story. I was busy ( also being a little bit  lazy 😒😒 ) to write. I got the full story written in my head,  I just doesn't have time to type out the story here.

And I know this update is too short but it's very late here ( 2:23 am ). I will try and continue my story whenever I get time.

So sorry to whoever reading my crappy story. Yes,  I think it's crappy and I'm sure that nobody reads it. If you do,  please kindly comment and let me know what you think about the story ( don't be harsh ) and press that little star  to vote. I will be very grateful.  Thank you so much to whoever reading this story. 🙇🙏🙏  

Don't forget to comment, vote and follow if you like my story. 💖💖💖