Chapter 29

Henry POV

What is she hiding? How did she got those scars? Did someone hurt her or did she do that to herself? I was thinking on the way back to my home. Then I was thinking I should have stay there and help her cook. I don't want her to think that I was trying to get away from her after I'm seeing her scars because of her bad past. No, I don't want that. No matter what happened in her past, I'll love her and I'll be there for her. Is she not ready to be with me or she was scare? Is she scare because someone hurt her? Is that why she puts the barrier between her and men?

Oh God! Not that. Please don't be that. I can't stand the thought of a man physically hurts her. I'll find him and kill him myself. So many question running through my mind. But she's clearly attractive to me liked I'm attractive to her. May be she's not ready. I've to think like that for now because the thought of someone hurting her makeing me want to spills blood now.

When I got home, my house feel empty now but it had always been empty. I felt empty without her. My housekeeper Mrs.Belikov will come to my house on weekdays everymorning at 7am and she'll went home at 6pm. She'll take a days off on weekend. I don't have a dog or cat in my house. Nik my bodyguard/driver will live in my guest house but I gave him a weekend to go home to his mother.

I went into my big kitchen and I turn the light on, I miss her walking around in the kitchen bare feet. I imagined her walking around in my kitchen bare feet and wearing only my shirt. The thought of her naked under my shirt making me hard already. I went upstair and straight to shower. I stripped off all my clothes and I closed my eyes and imagine I'm kissing her while I'm slowly undress her and take her under the shower. I'm started to wank myself in the shower. As soon as I cumed I felt relax and calm.

To be honest, I can't wait anymore but I don't want to force her by asking to do something that she's not ready. I looked the time it was 5:00 pm, I'm still have enough time and I told her I'll be back at 6:00pm. I couldn't wait anymore longer so left home early. I bought a bouquet of red roses for her on my way and a bottle of wine.

I knocked on her door. As soon as the door open and I saw that fu*ker Shawn my heart sank. What the fu*ck is he doing here?

"Hey man! Who are you?" Shawn asked holding the door standing on my way, in my girlfriend's house.

"Henry!"

I heard the cutest voice came out from behind that son of a bit*h. My eyes wonder to that voice. There she is, the girl I'm falling so hard so fast. I immediately smiled when I see her beautiful face.

=====================================

Amelia POV

"Henry!" I smiled immediately when I see him standing outside the door. My eyes caught on the bouquet of red roses in his hand.

"Henry, come in!" I invited him in. Henry brushed pass Shawn who was blocking the way.

"You're early. I thought you're..." Before I finished my sentence, he caught me surprise by pulling me into a hug and kissed me deeply still holding a bouquet and a bottle of wine behind me. After a moment he pulled away and "These are for you." He gave me the bouquet.

"Aw!!! Thank you.  They're beautiful." I leaned in and smelled the roses. When  I lift my head, I realized Shawn was glaring at us with frown on his face.

"Shawn, this is Henry. Henry this is Shawn my next door neighbour."

Henry turned and hold out his hand.

"Hi, I'm the boyfriend."

My head snapped to Henry, when he's introduce himself to Shawn as my boyfriend.