Chapter 23

Henry POV

Yes! She was very pissed. She didn't even looked me in the eyes for the rest of the afternoon. The worse for me is she didn't called me "Henry" like I asked, she called me "Mr.Windsor". Mr.Windsor this Mr.Windsor that. She's no longer made any  mistake for the rest of the afternoon. I turn around to face the window in my big  swivel chair, it was raining hard. I prayed to God that she doesn't quit her job on the next Monday. It's only her second day and I totally acted like an arsehole.

"Mr.Windsore!"

I turned around to her voice. She was standing on the door way her hand still holding the door's knob. I didn't hear her knocking the door. I must have look liked a child messing around in the big swivel chair. Or may be not she doesn't seem amuse to my action. God! This woman make the angry face looks so sexy as hell.

"Do you need anthing before I leave?"

She asked her brows slightly frown. Fuck! That is hot!

Keep it together man! I said to myself.

"No, Thank you!"

She try to close the door without Goodbye or any words.

"See you on Monday!" I prompt. Still nothing, she closed the door behind her.

Fuck! She's going to quit!

Should I go after her and begg her not to quit or should I stay put? I don't  want her  to think that I'm stalking her. Well, I am stalking her! May be I should keep a little distance. What if I lost her forever? I might not see her on Monday.

Before I think anything further I'm left the office. When I reached the lobby she was already gone. I went outside the building Nik was waiting for me in the car. When he saw me he got out and open the door for me, getting himself a little wet. He got in on the driver seat "I saw Ms.Goldsmith left sir. She couldn't get a taxi."

"She walked in the rain?" I asked him worried.

"Yes sir. She have an umbrella."

"Follow her Nik but don't let her see us."

I don't want her to think I'm a some kind of creepy stalker.

We tailed her from a far. Christ! She's fast. How can see walk in the rain with her heels on? I saw her walking her in the rain holding her navy blue umbrella.

I saw her goes inside the key shop, leaving her umbrella outside. An idea light bulb lights in my head. I told Nik to take her umbrella. Well stole her umbrella is more like, told him to home with a taxi. The man did exactly what I ask.

I've watch my bodyguard stole an umbrella of the girl I like. Watching  a grown an ex royal marine with a blonde hair with marine hair cut, 6 ft 4 in a dark suit walking in a rain holding a girl's navy blue umbrella was amuesing to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amelia POV

I went in the key shop to get my copy of the flat and came out my umbrella was not there. I looked around the corner of the shop I can't find it. Having a shitty day with my an arse of a boss and now my umbrella is stolen. I cursed. It was a good thing that I love rain and I don't mind getting in the rain but after the day I had walking in the rain without an umbrella all the way to my flat is not an ideal.

I stepped into rain hoding my bag to my chest. I don't want water gets into my bag and wet my phone and Ipad. I walked toward the way of my flat on the sidewalk.