Chapter 6

Mrs. Emma Croft POV

8:20am

               Why's Henry late? It's not usual for him. He's akways in at 8:00am. My guess was right, his date last night went south. I brought my homemade chicken soup for him thinking he might need it after a date that his brother had set him up.

Although, I wouldn't called it set up, it was more like force him. Poor Henry. Today's my last day. I'm travelling to Paris tomorrow. To fulfill my husband's dream. May he rest in peace. My husband passaway two months ago. He had heart attack. We were always wanted to travel together. That was our dream, but we couldn't done it because of his health and my busy work. Henry had always been kind to us. Paied for Phill's hospital bills and his medicines. My husband and I was not bless with children. We loved Henry like our son.  God bless him.

My phone ring, it was Henry.

" Hello Henry!"

"Emma! I'm not going to make in time for the interview. Can you do it for me please?"

" I'll take it the date went wrong!" Emma said.

"Yep, It was horrible! I'm having a hell lot of a hangover. I'll tell you all about it later."

" Ok dear, and I made you chicken soup.  It's in the fridge with a label " Don't touch" on it. I'll heat it for you when you get here."

"Emma you're a diamond!" " Ok, I'll see you later!"

He hunged up. 'Well, that's left the interview to me."

8:45am

'Dear Lord, those girl I've been interviewing are horrible. The last one was showing more breast than brain. And dull as ditch water.' ' What she think she's going to do flirt with Henry to get her way around?" " With that short skirt she's wearing, I can see her knicker when she cross her legs.' ' No wonder Henry's bored to death by those type of girls. Nothing to do other than shagg or shop with then."

" I hope this last girl shows promise.'

" Miss Goldsmith! Come on in." I called her.  

When I'm interviewing her, I think she's perfect for this job. Even the playboy Mr.Standford couldn't even get a smile from her.'  ' Yes, she's the one for Henry.'

I asked her ' Can she start today?'

She's agreed and seem very excited. I showed her how Henry's schedule, his likeness and dislike.

And I went to the 20th floor to get some documents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guy,

Please vote and comments. Thank youuuuuu!!!!!!!!! xoxo