Chapter 48

Amelia POV

As soon as I went inside my flat, I took out my phone from my bag and switch it off. I don't want Henry calling me or texting me. I don't know what to do. I felt like I was attack by Henry. I know, I am a third person but does he really thought I was lying or accusing his sister in law? I was frustrated, I need to let of some steam. I changed into my sweat pants, put on a T-shirt, grab my gym bag and threw in my wallet and keys in the bag. I left the phone on the tea table.

I run on the treadmill till I stop thinking about Henry. I was soaked in sweat, I shut myself from everyone. When I left the gym it was almost 7:00pm.

I want to go home. Not here, to my flat. To India, I want to go home to India. I miss my father. I want an advice, a hug, a comfort. Someone I can open up to. I want to my cousin's place. I went to Susan's place. When I got there I run the door bell for a while, no one open the door but I can hear music coming from inside. I took my set of keys and open the door with my spare key to Susan's condo that she had given me when I was living with her and her husband.

I heard "Are You Gonna Be My Girl" by JET playing very lout from the sound system.

I love this song but it was very loud I had to shout.

"HELLO!!!" IS ANYONE HOME?" I drop my gym bag on the floor and wander into the kitchen where smell of grilled chicken coming from.

"SUSAN!" I yelled when I see Susan cutting carrots wearing her "Sexy Wife" apron. She jumped and scream when I came from behind.

"AHHHH!!!"

Which her scream also made me jump.

"BLOODY HELL! WHAT THE FU*K MIA? GOD!!!" She yelled at me and hit me on my arm.

I broke out in laugh pressing my stomach because it's hurts from laughing.

"You should've have seen your face! " I said laughing so hard. Her face was gone white as she had seen a ghost when she was startled and she looks like she piss in her knickers.

Her face gone red immediately and "You should've seen your face!" She bark back.

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!" I laughed again so hard.

She watched me with a frown for a second and laugh with me so hard.

"What are you doing here? You smell like pig." She said laughing.

"I just came here straight from the gym. I need an advice." I explained.

"OK but go take a shower first you smell worse than Tommy when he didn't take shower for a week after he broke his arm from the rugby match. Remember?" She said pressing her nose with her thumb and index finger.

"Oh! Yep."

"You still have some of your clothes left here. It's in your room." She said to me.

They still leave my old room the same when I was living with them. They kept that room for me didn't change or turn into anything else. I am greatful to have her and her husband Tommy to have in my life. She may be my cousin but she's like my own sister. She is more close to me then her own sister. We fought and love each other like the real sisters does. I am very proud to call her my sister.

"OK! I'm gonna take a shower." I said to her and suddenly I lift my arm and pulled Susan into my armpit making her squirm in horror.

"AHHH!!! Ewww!!! GOD! YOU'RE SO DISGUSTING. So not cool Mia." She made a face like she's gonna throw up.

"God, I'm gonna vomit." "Ugh!" She pulled a face.

I laughed and left the kitchen and went into my old room and took a shower. The room was the same. The bed made, spotless clean and my clothes hung in the closet. I quickly changed my clothes and put my dirty clothes in my gym bag and went into the kitchen to help Susan.