Chapter 10

" Who was that?" Emma asked while putting a tray infront of me.

"Standford!" I replied.

"Oh!" Emma took a seat infront of me. But she didn't asked anything about that bastard. She avoided it knowing he's upsetting me.

" Soup's smell delicious Emma!" I said and put a spoon full of soup in my mouth and

" Mmmmm!" I moaned. " Oh, and it's taste even better." I said to her.

She just smiled and looked at me like a mother looking at her child eating his favourite dish that she made for him. Her eyes full of love and care. And a hint of sadness.

I have parents but even after four children my mother still can't cook. She have chef made meals for us.

" So,how was your date last night?" She finally asked.

I told her about my date while eating my chicken soup and bread. She chuckled while listening.

" Where on earth Williams find girls like that?" She asked between her laugh.

" Beats me!"

" You know, eventually you need to find a nice girl, have a relationship and have a family. Right?"

I smiled " I know!"

" I will! Don't worry about me." My mind went to the girl that sitting at the desk outside my office.

" And I have an another gift for you." I'm done eating and wiped my mouth with a napkin. I smile and pull out an envelope out of my suit's inside breast pocket.

" Another?" She raised her brows in surprise.

I handed the envelope to her.

She took it and " May I?" she asked.

" Of course"

She opened and pulled out a cheque. She gasped reading it.

"A million quids!" She looked up me.

"I can't accept that Henry!"

" Yes! And you will!" " You derserve it." "Think of it as my way of saying thanks to you."

" Oh, Henry! My boy, how can I repay you?" She said tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Just say Thank you!"

She got up and I came around the desk and pull her to a hug. And she hugged me back.

"Thank you Henry!" she said before she pulled away. Her tears rolling down her cheeks.

I pull out a handkerchief out of my pocket and give it to her.

She took it and wiped her tears.

" Now, I want you to go home before noon , go on a shopping and gets pack."

" In the morning I arranged a car for. It'll be picking you up at 6:00am sharp to the airport."

" Oh...Henry thank you so much."

"It's my pleasure." I replied her back smiling.

"Well then I'll be taking my leave before noon."

"Henry, I showed your new PA everything about your schedule."

My eyes brightened when I heard about her. I thinks Emma noticed too.

She looked amused and smiled.

"Oh yes, can you sent her in please after!" I put on my professional mode.

"Yes!" She took the tray on my desk, walked to the door and reach for the door knob, turn her head and "Oh Henry, be nice!"

She left.

I went back to my desk. I put a breath mint in my mouth because I just ate chicken soup. I don't want my mouth to smell bad while I'm talking to her. I heard a knock,

" Come in!" I said.

She came in " Mr. Windsor, you asked you me?" She asked me holding a door standing in the door way.

God, I could listen to that sweet voice all day.

" Yes, sit down Ms. Goldsmith!" I pointed to the chair infront of my desk. She turned and close the door. I quickly travel my eyes to her back and her a$$. Her hair is long about her waist. My!!! That beautiful a$$ that curve.

I quickly looked her in the eyes before she caught me checking her out.

She walk to the desk and sat down on the chair. She looked breath taking. Her eyes looked brown befor but now from the sunlight that beaming through the glass window, her eyes are hazel and her hair is shinning almost like honey but a little darker.

Her eyes brows looks very natural and her long eyes lashes. Her plum pink lips, her skin is so clear. She was wearing very little make up. Her natural beauty speaks for itself. I think she's mixed race.

" Yes, Mr. Windsor!" She snapped me out of my daze.

____________________________________________

Hey guys, thank you for reading. Tell me what you think of my new update. Vote and comment, I would love to know what you guys think. Should I go on or stop. I promise there's will be hot and sexy scenes. Follow me if you like I do follow back. Love ya xxx