Chapter 54

"I need you to keep an eye on Mia tonight! Her neighbor is having a movie night with her!" said Henry to Nik, in his office surrounded with shelfs fills with files.

" Shawn or Clark?" Asked Nik.

" Shawn!"

" Hm.." Nik hummed in disapproval tone.

"What? What did you find on him? " Henry in quizzical brows.

" He's a bit of a player, judging by his lists of women. He always go for rich ones and beautiful. He had a different sponsors all the time but there's one reminds solid till today. A rich one. A very rich I might add. Divorced. Twice. No kids. He was the cause of her divorce but she paid the media to cover him and her name. He was accused of sexual harassment and assault three years ago but no case. The case was closed before even open. She paid off fair amount to the judge and the victim." Nik turned around to go through some files and pick out a black folder with Shawn's name on it and handed to Henry.

" The woman, is anyone we know? " Henry asked reaching out the folder.

" Yes, we know of her but haven't associate with her yet. "

" The woman is pretty whipped by him."

" Do we have a dirt on her?"

" Yes sir, we do. Everything is in the file. Pictures and all."

Henry opened the folder and shuffled through a couple of pages and said " Oh..." in shocked surprise look.

" Yes." Nik in Sorry you had to see that face.

" I need you to stand by all night at Mia's. I trust her I don't like him. Now, I don't trust him even more. But I can't stop that stubborn girl of mine. She got a mind of her own."

" That she dose sir!" Nik said it with a little smile.

_______________________________________

" I have a great bottle of wine. I'm gonna open it!" Shawn, yelled to Mia, who was sitting on Shawn's couch in his living room.

Mia POV

" It's ok Shawn. I'll have just soft drinks. Save it for an occasions." I replied to Shawn while trying to load up " Justice League" in his Blu Ray player like he asked me to.

" Nonsense. We will have wine with mac and cheese. It'll fun." I heard Shawn yelled from his kitchen.

I laughed a little and said " Ok. I'll have just a glass."

" Mia, can you get the mac and cheese? I get the wine." Shawn asked for help.

I got up from the couch and went into the kitchen to help him carry.

I sat back on his couch while placing plates that contains, hot and delicious looking mac and cheese. Shawn who sat next to me on the couch placed a glass of wine in front of me, he placed another in his. And the bottle in the middle.

We sat and watched Justice League, complaining how this reshoot messed up Superman's face and cussing at Joss Whedon for ruining JL.

" God, Clark's gonna hate this so much." I said to Shawn while taking a last spit of the wine.

Shawn looked at my glass and " Here, take more. He filled my glass."

I looked over his glass which was still left with a couple of sips.

" What about you?" I asked.

" I need to have clear head for tomorrow if I still want my job." Shawn replied.

" Oh ok." I said while taking a sip of wine.

We eat, drink and talk while watching the God awful JL reshoot, me occasionally angry at how sloppy the CGI is.

A couple of minutes later, I felt a little sleepy and hot. Trying to stay awake while watching the movie. I think the wine is getting me.

I felt Shawn's arm come around my shoulder. I snapped my head around to look at him. He was a little too close to my face.

" Shawn, what are you doing?" I said trying remove his arm."

He tightened his arm and pulled me closer to him. I pushed his chest and make him move. I felt my arms and body was getting heavy. I was sweating and my skin is getting hot.

" You seems hot. Here, let me take it off for you." he tried to remove my shirt off me.

" Shawn stop it. Please stop." I tried to yank him off me but he was too strong and my arms were heavy.

He pushed me with a force and I was under him on the couch in a matter of second.

I tried to kick him off and pushing him.

" Come on, you will like it. I promise. I'll be gentle." Shawn said it in slutty tone. Which makes me disgusted very much.

I felt his hand on my bare stomach , now on my opened shirt and skins showing.

I squealed as he leaned down to put his lips on my breast. I screamed my lungs out because I cannot move my arms and legs anymore. I screamed and screamed. I cried and begged Shawn to stop.

But he was kissing my neck and breasts while his hands trying to unzip my jeans. I thought about Henry and what he said about Shawn. Regretting that I should've listened to me.

Shawn took his shirt off and my jeans. I was left in my underwear in a minute.

No, I'm spoiled. I'm spoiled for Henry. The thought run through my mind and his faces in disappointment with a disgust like a shuffle.

I screamed my lungs out when he put his hand in my panty.

" BANG!"

A loud crush and suddenly Shawn was thrown off from me. I heard crushes and breaking furnitures. I heard punching sounds and groans. Then I heard the third person. Which I familiar.

" GET HIM FROM MY SIGHT!"

Wait, I know that voice very well.

I tried to get up, with my hands covering my body. Shaking and crying.

I saw Clark. His lips bloody and cheek in bruse.

Nik, holding down a brutally punched Shawn on his stomach with his hands on his back in a cuff.

_~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~_

Long pause story indeed. I'm so sorry for that everyone. I stopped writing because of my busy life. I thought about completely stop writing but I want to write a story. A passion that I left for so long. Now that we are on self Lockdown because of Covid - 19 , I have time to write. I will try to write again and update time to time. Please vote, like and comment. Please please please... It will be my strength and motivation to continue this story. Thank you everyone. I really really appreciate it. ❤❤❤