Valentine's Day(Smut)

credit to:chyanxrene on Tumblr

Pairing: Draco Malfoy x Y/N

♡ Summary: Y/N's first Valentine's Day with Draco Malfoy

♡ Warnings: Pure smut, food play, cum play, female/male receiving, some blood play

----

It was a normal Thursday morning for Y/N, same routine throughout the week. Wake up at 7am, get ready, go to work and come home. But there was one tiny difference about today, it was Valentine's Day.

Which was the first one she would celebrate with her boyfriend Draco. Despite having to go to work, she'd hope that they would celebrate after. So when Y/N opened her eyes in the morning, she was surprised to see that her boyfriend of less than a year had already left.

She knew they both didn't have enough time to celebrate in the morning, however she was disheartened to not wake up with a kiss, or at least goodbye.

Nether the less she rolled over onto Draco's side. His side was cold, which implied he had been gone for a while, she frowned, even if he did leave before she woke, his side would always be the slightest bit warm.

This wasn't the way she wanted to start her first Valentine's Day with the person she loved deeply. She sighed getting up and trudged to the bathroom to start her daily hygiene routine.

Perhaps there were flowers, maybe even chocolates in another room. However she was wrong again, her flat was normal, just like how it was left last night.

She was disappointed to say the least, she knew Draco wasn't the most romantic person in the world, but she expected something at least. After all, she did spend days searching for a ring that he would hopefully like.

Maybe he didn't celebrate Valentine's Day, she thought to herself. Still, she would wait until the evening to see him.

After she arrived to the ministry of magic, she made her way to her desk in the department of mysterious. She huffed, looking at her assignments for today, hopefully this would take her mind off the lack of celebration she had this morning.

"Y/N, look at these roses-" Pansy paused, looking at her friend who had a scowl on her face. "Are you alright?" she asked with a concerned voice.

Y/N glanced up, staring at the crimson roses in Pansy's hands, she turned green watching the bright smile plastered on her friends face.

"I'm fine— just busy," Y/N muttered, flicking through the paperwork on her desk.

"Oh— right— well look what Theo got me— he had them delivered to my desk," Pansy smiled, observing her gift.

Y/N began feeling sick, Pansy and Theo had only been dating for a couple of months and he had the decency to provide her with gifts even when she was at work.

"They're beautiful," Y/N mumbled under her breath, she watched as another set of flowers were delivered to the desk opposite her. Astoria Greengrass's desk to be precise.

"Wow— everyone is getting spoiled today!" Pansy laughed, watching the gifts get dropped off at the desk. She turned her gaze back to Y/N, who was noticeably paler.

"What did Draco get you— he spoils you all the time— I bet you woke up with showered in gifts," Pansy smirked, smelling the roses in front of her.

Y/N was too embarrassed to say she hadn't received anything, so she lied. "Yes, he bought me loads of gifts, I was quite spoiled you might say," she said, eyeing Astoria's presents.