needy

this is written by: slutfordracoluciousmalfoy

Summary: draco is needy and wants to feel the reader, but she has to do an essay.

word count- .5k

"Draco, why are you so needy right now?" you asked the boy nipping and sucking onto your neck as you did your potions essay. "I just wanna feel you, love." "Well, you can feel me later when I finish my potions ess-" A greatidea flashed through your mind, smirking you turned to face the boy who looked slightly confused at your expression. "Why don't I just cock warm you until I finish my essay, mhm?" you asked him, his eyes lit up at your request. The whole day Draco has been needy for his cock to be in your tight cunt. "C'mon baby sit right here." you said getting up from your chair and patting it for him to sit on. He quickly complied walking to your seat, he then unbuckled his belt quickly feeling the need to feel your skin against his. Pulling his pants down he sat on the chair, you then pulled off your panties while keeping your skirt on. You began sinking down on him feeling his cock stretch you out, you moved around trying to adjust causing a small whimper to escape his mouth. Your back was facing him as you began working on your essay again he wrapped his arms around your waist as he started sucking on the soft skin of your neck. This made a small moan escape your mouth. "Draco, stop being needy or I'm getting off your dick, do you want that?" "No," his answer was muffled from him stuffing his face against your back. After a few minutes had passed you thought that Draco had learned that you didn't want him to be interrupting you, but you were obviously wrong when you felt him begin thrusting up into your cunt. It took everything in you to stop him, because to be honest you didn't want to stop. You suppressed your moans by connecting your hand to your mouth, trying not to moan out you said, "Draco Lucius Malfoy, stop right now or- fuck, I'm getting off." "But, you- ugh, feel so fucking good right now." he groaned out in pleasure still slowly thrusting into you. You grasped onto the table as moan after moan escaped your mouth encouraging Draco to go faster. "Fuck the essay-shit Draco!" you yelled out as his pace grew faster. Draco then repositioned you to face him, he wanted to see your beautiful face scrunch up as he pleasured you. You started bouncing up and down as his pace slowed down, rocking your hips against his, he placed his head on your shoulder as his grip on waist became tighter. His grip on your waist was sure to give you a bruise, he began lifting you up and down on his cock slamming you down onto it, making you cry out in pleasure. To make it even more pleasurable he started thrusting his hips up too, causing you to throw your arms around his neck. "Fuck y/n, such a slut, rather have me fuck you then do your essay." he moaned out. "Me," you laughed out moaning, "you were the one practically-shit, begging to fuck me!" His pace quickened as you degradedhim. "Oh shit- Draco 'm gonna cum!" "Cum with me, fucking slut." Together you both came embracing each other. "I guess I have to help you do your essay now."