Spare Time pt.2

credit. to: holden-caulfield

Summary: Draco braids your hair

Warnings: none, just fluff overload. Again.

Just like many other nights, you and Draco were sat in the astronomy tower. You loved hearing him tell you about each constellation, but that night you enjoyed the comfortable silence that had settled between the two of you. You were sat between Draco's legs and his back was against the wall. His arms encircled your waist while yours were hooked around his neck, caressing the small tufts of hair that covered the back of it. His chin sat snugly on your shoulder and he placed there a few kisses from time to time.

"Y/n, would you mind if i braided your hair?" Draco broke the silence that had previously created and you turned your head slightly to look at him curiously.

"Why?"

"I don't know... you don't have to say yes." Draco swiftly buried his head in the crook of his neck, hiding his now slightly pink cheeks, embarrassed.

"I don't mind at all." you quickly reassured him, "I would really appreciate it."

You could feel Draco smile against your skin and gave him a soft kiss before moving forward and allowing him to have a complete view of your hair. He gingerly took a few strands of hair from the top of your head and began twisting them. You found this oddly relaxing and let your neck fall back just the slightest bit.

"Did i hurt you?" he asked alarmed after the slight movement.

"No, no. It's quite the contrary in fact." with your words, he continued braiding, grasping new strands of hair once he was done with the previous ones. The more he braided, the more confident he became. He was very gentle, afraid to pull your hair a little too hard, and you felt your eyelids getting heavier and heavier, lulled by Draco's tender actions.

"Done?" you asked when you no longer felt the mild tugging at your hair.

"Done." you turned around and straddled his lap with your hands on his shoulders keeping you steady.

"How do i look?"

"Ravishing. Almost more than me." he replied playfully, causing you to scoff and smile. "Okay, maybe more than me."

You laid a kiss on his nose and he snaked his arms around your waist to bring you closer to him, connecting your lips in a passionate kiss. You then held him even closer to you, now resting your head on his shoulder and letting yourself fall asleep with his hands stroking your back and your head, full of tiny braids.