Dynasty

credit to: hellounicorn

Warnings: angst(so much), death and blood–pls don't read if death affects you in any way:)

He leaped on top of you, pinning your arms to the soft plush of the mattress. Attacking your sides with his fingers, he tickled you mercilessly—both of your laughs mixing in the thin air as he continued the assault on your figure. You fought against his strong frame, your attempts to push him off of you working to no avail. You had been laughing so hard, you were near to tears when he didn't let up his tickles that drew the widest grin you had ever seen from him.

"Get the fuck off of me, you wanker!" You managed to get out through howling giggles. He stopped momentarily, only to lean down and press a chaste kiss to your plump lips. You used the all too short break to catch your breath, and let your laughter begin to die down.

Not for long though—seeing as Draco is the cheeky bastard he's always been, he took the swift opportunity to dive back in and resume the aggressive tickling that made you want to kiss him and hit him over the head with a lead pipe at the same time. "Ah! Draco, I'm going to kill you!" Your words coming from deep inside your belly, only to be muffled by the laughs.

"Oh, is that so?" He smirked, his blonde hair dangling just in front of his ocean blue eyes; the sight making your heart leap with a mixture of warmth and anticipation as to what he would do next.

"Yeah, I'm gonna flick your beautiful face if you don't get off of me." You pulled out the sternest look and tone that you could, but given your current position of helplessness with him holding you down to the bed, you couldn't keep the façade up for too long before his smirk widened. The glimmer in his eyes was enough to make your face settle into one where he could tell you were mesmerized.

"Seems like my beautiful face has you speechless darling." He quipped, burying his face in the crook of your neck; peppering feather light kisses to the soft skin there. You struggled in his hold, letting breathy laughs escape your lips.

He released his grip on your wrists, your hands immediately making way to find its home in Draco's hair. You threaded your fingers through the locks as he kept his mouth glued to your neck. "Still wanna kill me?"

You felt his smile against your flesh, butterflies erupting in your stomach, ones that you couldn't deny. "Yeah," you teased, tightening your clutch on him. He came up to meet your eyes, nothing but love residing in his. It was your turn to plaster a smirk on your face, giving him a barely there wink which he caught notice of.

"Well too bad," he murmured, kissing your cheek. Flipping you two over so you were now on top of him, he weaved his lanky, muscled arms around your waist; pulling you flush against his heaving chest. Having all instincts still alert, you tucked your face in the space between his pectorals. Breathing in his musky scent, you felt the rising and falling of his chest and the thrum of his heartbeat echoing in your ears as he spoke. "Because you're stuck with me until the end of time." He rubbed slow circles on your back, taking an extra moment to trace a certain phrase onto it. You couldn't quite decipher what exactly he was writing, but you assumed it was either something heartfelt like an 'I love you angel' or something incredibly Draco-esque such as 'I'm horny'. Whether it was the former or latter, you weren't able to tell.

You tried your best to focus on what he was mindlessly writing onto your shirt-clad back.

Y/N Malfoy.

You smiled at this sentiment, the mere thought of spending the rest of your life with your love making fireworks explode within you, and you didn't even notice the quick motion which left your and Draco's legs tangled in their own warm embrace. "Until the end of time eh?"