first time / draco malfoy

This is written by: bellatrixscurls On Tumblr

warnings : soft smut, fingering, virgin!reader, pet names, loss of virginity, soft aftercare.

summary : after waiting and waiting, you finally lose your virginity to your boyfriend, draco.

"one more for me, angel, one more" encouraged draco, three of his fingers pumping in and out of you as his other hand kept your quivering legs in place. you were on his lap, completely bare, about to cum for the third time and ruin his trousers even more. because he was dressed, completely dressed.

you whimpered breathlessly, trying to squirm away and maybe get him to stop, but he just wouldn't. "d-draco- please- stop, please" you finally managed to blurt out, all while trying to fill your lungs with air. draco suddenly froze, his fingers still inside of you. he was looking at you confusedly, almost as if he was shocked you'd told him to stop. you could take more than two orgasms, he thought. could you not ?

when you didn't speak because you were still trying to catch your breath, he whispered softly, "what's wrong, darling ?" his voice was small, and if that wasn't enough, you could even see on his face how guilty he felt.

you and him had been together for a little over three months, but it wasn't until that day you decided to give it to him, properly - it was always just him making you feel good, and you couldn't stand the thought of it any longer. when you'd want to undo his belt, he'd always just stop you, telling you that there's no pressure and you don't have to do anything just yet.

"draco" you whispered back, bringing your boyfriend's face closer to you, him practically forced to look you in the eyes, "wanna do more, i know i'm-" "nonsense, darling. i'm sorry if i made you feel like you had to do that, you don't have to. i'm more than happy to wait."

his words brought a weak smile to your face, the genuine look on his handsome face only making you more and more aroused. "but i want to, i really do. wanna be yours, no one else's " at the last couple of words, draco felt like he could explode right there and then, without even having to touch you. you wanted to be his.

"hop on then, pretty girl" draco finally gave in to your touch, relaxing his tensed muscles as you started running your hands up and down his bare, toned chest. his skin was pale and delicate under your fingertips, and you absolutely adored the way he shivered with every touch.

you then moved your hands lower to unbuckle his belt, accidentally letting your fingers graze the bulge underneath them. draco gave you a warning glare before saying, "i really like these trousers, sweetheart. don't wanna have to rip them open because my baby is teasing me" his voice was deadly calm, sending shivers down your spine as you nodded furiously, and started to move faster until both his trousers and briefs were off.

his hard cock, practically glued to his lower stomach. you stood there a few seconds, admiring him as he looked down at you with a look you'd never seen before, clouded by pure lust. and even though this was something new, you'd welcomed this new side of draco happily.

"see how hard it is, sweet girl ? because of you and your pretty little pussy" he licked his lips, smirking at the effect his words had on you, your rose tinted cheeks, "wanna feel it, squeezing me so good. what do you say ?"

"please" you begged quietly to which draco nodded, giving both your thighs a squeeze, telling you to raise them a bit. and you obliged, lifting yourself off him slightly as he guided his tip up and down your slit, only stopping at your entrance to tease it a bit.

his brows were furrowed and lower lip trapped between his teeth as he kept eye contact with you. you could tell he was trying his best not to slam into you and fuck you senseless. "i-in, please" you moaned softly, shifting a bit on his lap as he groaned.

keeping his icy eyes on yours, he squeezed your hips between his large fingers as he lowered you down on his cock, little by little, enjoying your divine little sounds of pleasure. "m-more, dray...more" you panted when the pleasure overcame the pain and you felt the way his girth was stretching your tight walls.

already used to his long fingers getting you off almost every night and preparing you for that night in particular, it didn't take more than a few minutes for you to get used to him, not completely, but enough for you to enjoy the feeling of him inside you.

he was guiding you up and down his cock as your legs started to quiver under his touch, your fingers gripping his broad shoulders in order to keep you in place. "my good, good girl" he praised as his eyes were glued to where you two were connected, unable to look away as your arousal started dripping all over him with every thrust. "taking my cock so well, knew you'd be a good girl, but not thisgood" his words of praise only motivated you more, causing you to start bouncing on your own as you pushed draco to lean back in his chair.

your actions only made draco shake his head in amazement, letting go of your hips only to move his hands lower, now both of them squeezing your bum. "talk to me, darling, tell me how it feels" he instructed and you started nodding vigorously as you opened your mouth, "b-better than your fingers, dray. feels so fucking good" when you'd finished speaking, draco bucked his hips into yours, letting out a loud groan and you gasped in response, taken aback.

a few more thrusts like the last one, just as hard or even harder along with his thumb circling your clit, and draco had you squeezing his cock like your life depended on it, but of course, you had to use your manners to get what you wanted, "want- wanna c-cum, please let me cum, dray, please-" "cum, princess. squeeze that tight little cunt of yours around dray, c'mon" he encouraged and in a matter of seconds your eyes had screwed shut and you were cumming like you'd never done it before.

and draco did too, slamming in and out of you at an extremely rapid pace in order to ride out both your orgasms.

"my good fucking girl."

"but i don't wanna!" you complained as draco lifted you off the rug you'd collapsed on top of after a mind blowing orgasm, and carried you to his small bathroom. he placed you on the toilet and although you wanted to prove him wrong, you started peeing immediately.

draco chuckled and said, "you don't wanna but you need to" you pouted and he mirrored your expression, placing a wet kiss on the tip of your nose.

"that's disgusting, draco!" you giggled pushing him away slightly, causing his back to hit the wall behind him. "you didn't say that when i was fu-""draco!" you squealed in embarrassment, lifting yourself off the toilet.

but just when you were about to exit the bathroom, one of draco's large hands pulled you back close to him, the other hand rubbing your skin with a washcloth.

"gotta clean you up, go down to eat something..." he whispered soothingly, placing soft kisses along the side of your neck as you winced in slight pain, "gotta do all these things and then, after all of this, you can take a nap, yeah ?"

you gave a small nod, letting him clean you up in silence.

after he finished cleaning you up completely, he gave you one of his fluffy sweaters and a pair of your shorts that he kept in his closet just in case.

"i'm not hungry, can we stay here pl-" "helloooo, bitches" came pansy's voice as she slammed the door open, and you thanked merlin that both of you were already dressed, "come down! we have pudding tonight, and i'm afraid weasley will come steal some from our table too."

draco gave you a knowing look, smirking down at your disappointed expression, "gotta listen to pans, don't we, bunny ?"

"fuck you, draco."

"oh ?"