Part 30

**Gulf's POV**

It was taking me a little bit to wake up but I wish I hadn't. I just had the worst and best dream, I didn't care about anything else as long as Mew remembered me.

Why did I have to wake up...

Sitting up I slowly rest my head in my hands against my lap as I wait for my head to stop spinning.

Why did my brain have to be so cruel to me and make me believe he remembers me?...

Maybe my brain has the right idea, is life worth living if I don't have him beside me?

Looking around I slowly begin to shake at the realization that Mew really wasn't with me right now and that my bedroom was empty and damp like it's always been since I moved into dad's office. This room was so lifeless and quiet without the presence of another person. It was strange sleeping alone...

Feeling hollow and heartbroken I slowly pull on some clothes and write my parents a quick note apologizing for everything that I have put them through over the years before leaving the house and getting on the next bus that was going into the city.

Pulling out my phone I open up my gallery and find the pictures that Mew and I had taken together during the time we had.

It's okay...

I really wish I had the courage to leave a message for Mew like I had in my dream but I don't have the heart to say goodbye to him. He doesn't need to know the truth, the truth is painful...

With a sigh I pull the bar letting the bus driver know I want to get off and head down the street to the building my dad and I use to go to all the time during the new year.

Maybe this is all for the best, I'll never find someone that loved me as much as Mew did.

My scars aren't something to except easily...

As tears slide down my face I make my way to the roof of the building feeling helpless and alone.

It was a nice day and the sun wasn't fully out yet so the sky was painted with lots of different colors that made me smile to myself.

It's so beautiful...

Wiping my tears away I walk over to the edge and look down, it wasn't very crowded right now and the traffic was light. Everyone must be in there beds still, peacefully excepting the reality that life has given us.

If this is my reality though, I don't want it...

Grabbing the railing I slowly push myself over it and stand on the ledge.

If this was like my dream than Mew would be here right about now but it's not a dream, this is my reality.

The cold empty truth, Mew isn't going to save me.

He will never remember who I am...

I am nobody.

Closing my eyes I allow my tears to flow as the wind blows around me and the sounds of the area fill my ears.

This isn't a sad moment.

This is the moment I come to terms with the fact that Mew can never be mine again.

I love him with everything I am and I hope one day he can be happy without me.

I just don't want to be there the day he learns to love someone else. To watch him hug and kiss someone, to grow a family with someone and say he loves them...

I don't want to be alone with my one sided feelings anymore.

I'm not strong enough and this is my last wish.

Without a second thought I take a step forward and allow my body to slowly fall off the edge of the building. I wasn't scared like I thought I would be, it just felt like I was flying and everything would be okay after that.

Everything will be okay...

The wind was being my friend as I fell feeling completely free of worries.

That's when a wave of emotions hit me and my eyes flew open to see the ground rushing toward me.

I already knew it was too late now but I didn't want to die anymore.

I'm sorry...