Part 10

**Mew's POV**

I was about to exit the classroom when I see Gulf In front of me looking like he wants to cry.

Mew: I walk up behind him and hold his arm. "Gulf? Are you okay?"

Gulf: He glances up at me before wiping his face with his arm as he lets out a deep breath. "Yea I'm okay, what's up?"

Mew: I just shake my head as I grab his arm and pull him into the closest room by us. Reaching up I brush away a runaway tear against his cheek. "I can see that your crying Gulf, tell me what's wrong."

Of course I know what's wrong but I want him to tell me himself so I can help him without him taking his anger out on me because I spied on him by accident.

Gulf: I could see the wall crumble from his face as he takes a step forward and rests his head on my chest. "I fucked up Mew..."

Mew: Not really knowing what to do with my hands I loosely wrap them around him in an awkward hug as he cry's into my chest. "What happened?"

Gulf: He grips my shirt with his hands as he talks into my shoulder. "I shamed Boun for being gay and now he won't even talk to me..."

Mew: Trying to not be too obvious about how my hands were shaking and my heart was racing because he was clinging and talking to me for the first time in a week. "I won't shame you for what happened because it's in the past but I do want to ask you something."

Gulf: Barely a whisper as he sniffles against my chest. "What?"

Mew: I rest my head against his as he slowly stops shaking, I never realized how much his friendship to Boun meant to him... "Do you regret what you said to him?"

Gulf: He finally looks back up at me before slowly pulling away. "Of course I do."

Mew: Now I was kind of sad because he was no longer in my arms but that wasn't exactly important right now. "Then don't give up, over the summer you should use as much time as you can to try and make up with him. Try and prove to him that you are sorry and you regret what you said. I think hell forgive you eventually."

Gulf: "Do you really think hell forgive me?"

Mew: I just nod my head with a smile as I wipe away the last of his tears. "Of course I do."

Gulf: He finally gives me a small smile. "Thank you Mew..."

Mew: "Of course, I will always be here for you If you need me to be. Are you ready to head to our next class now? I wanted to make sure I got you to stop crying first."

Gulf: He looks down at his shoes as he grips his pants in his hands. "Truthfully I don't really want to go back to class, ive been feeling tired all day and I kind of just want to go home."

Mew: I grab his bag off his shoulder with no intention of arguing since it was the last day of classes. "Okay, if that's what you want than we can go home now. Once we get back you should take a nap. I've noticed you've been waking up a lot earlier recently and I don't think it's good for your health since you're getting less than 5 hours of sleep every night."

Gulf: He didn't fight me when I took his bag and he still looked kind of like a lost puppy at this point as he slowly follows behind me out the door. "..." Than he stops and grabs me by the back of the shirt. "Mew?..."

Mew: I could feel my heart freaking out as the thought of him actually confessing out of the blue grew in my mind. "Yes?"

Gulf: He looks up at me with so much regret in his eyes. "I'm sorry for how I treated you all of these years. I really haven't been that nice of a person to you, I want to do better..."