Chapter Thirty - Five*

"Hi Chasey!"

"Hi Faithy!"

"So what's up?

"Oh I just wanted
to tell you that
you left your sweatshirt
in my room from our
movie night."

"Ah okay.  Well I'm headed
to the Why Don't We
house, but I'll come over
later tonight."

"Okay cool. Does this have
to do with that surprise
they mentioned?"

"I think so. I texted them
after we landed, but they
wouldn't say anything."

"Ooo mysterious. 
Well I'll let you go,
let me know when
you're on your way." 

"Of course! 
I'll see you later,
Chasey."

"Bye, Faithy!"

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩

By the time our phone call ends, Faith was pulling into the big, Why Don't We home's driveway.  She hopped out of her Jeep and walked straight into the house, knowing that they always forget to lock the front door.  Walking into the living room, she finds it empty.  "Guys?  I'm here, you left your front door unlocked again!"  She announced, loudly.  When she didn't receive a response, she walked into the kitchen next.  Instead of finding her friends, she found a coffee cup with a piece of paper next to it.

She picked up the coffee and took a hesitant sip from it — knowing immediately that Jonah had made it.  The coffee was still hot, so it was made not too long ago.  She glanced at the note, which read:  Hi Faith.  Enjoy your coffee and then meet us in our studio for your surprise. 

Faith laughed at how weird the boyband was being.   After finishing her coffee, she walked into the back hallway and made her way to the music room.  Opening the door, she found the room pitch black.  "Well this isn't creepy at all."  She muttered to herself, walking further into the room. 

When she reached the couch, she thinks, five boys jump up from different places.  The lights turn on and cheering fills her ears.  The poor girl jumps two feet in the air with fright.  She clutches her chest in order to calm her racing heart.

"Surprise!" The boys yell all together.

"Oh my god! Boys, you cannot do that! Y'all are going to give me a heart attack." Faith told them. "If this is your way of telling me that Corbyn got new shoes. . ."

"I mean I did. . .but that's not the surprise." Corbyn answered, scratching the back of his neck.

Daniel walked over to Faith and led her to sit on the couch. He sat next to her with a huge smile on his face, the rest of the guys standing around them. Faith places her legs onto Daniel's thighs — how they usually sit together.

"Can someone tell me what's going on?" She asked.

Daniel looked at his band mates, then back to Faith and smiles. "So you know how we have been on a hiatus?" He asked.

She nods. "Yeah...all One Direction style."

He laughed. "Well different from 1D, we are coming back and have an album coming out at the end of the week." He tells the short girl.