Chapter 44

Jaden woke up to his girlfriend peppering his face with kisses. His eyes opened right as she kissed his lips, causing him to lean forward and deepen the kiss — only after he recognized that it was Faith.

Without breaking the kiss, Jaden pulled his girlfriend on top of him. It was then, that Jaden noticed she was already dressed. She wasn't wearing pants like she normally does because she's always cold at night. She was also wearing a sweatshirt, different from the one from the night before.

He sat up with Faith in his lap as they continued to make out

He sat up with Faith in his lap as they continued to make out.  Faith eventually pulled away and began kissing down his neck lightly.  Once she reached his collarbone, she fully pulled away making Jaden frown slightly.

"Can you wake me up like that every morning?"  He asked, smirking.

Faith laughed.  "Happy birthday, Jay-Jay."  She whispered, resting her forehead against his.

"Thank you, Sweetheart." He glanced at his clock. "Now, why are you up so early?" He asked.

Faith scoffed. "It's almost noon." She answered.

"Yes, exactly." He said, totally serious.

Faith rolled her eyes at her boyfriend, before climbing off his lap and walking into his closet. "I've been up since nine because my dentist called and said that I need to get my tonsils out. So I had to schedule that for tomorrow and that's got me totally stressed." She started, while throwing some random clothes, not even looking at them, at Jaden for him to change into. "Plus, Alex called to invite us over to Hype because he wanted us to hear a song he wrote and to celebrate your birthday with them."  She finished as Jaden started changing behind her. 

She turned around and yelped in surprise.  They hadn't seen each other get dressed before, so it came as a shock to see Jaden wearing only his boxers.  Jaden jumped in surprise himself, from her outburst, and looked up at her.  "What?"  He asked, as he stared at her wide-eyes.

She didn't answer immediately, only failing to resist the urge to glance down slightly. Faith's cheeks turned a bright red after realizing what she had done. Instead of saying anything to him, Faith turned around and walked out the door, running into it first.

Throughout the whole thing, she had failed to notice her boyfriend's red cheeks and the small smile on his face. He loved that he made her nervous, but, in all honesty, she made him nervous too.

The bright red-faced girl sped down the stairs and into the kitchen, hoping to get away from whatever that was. Sadly, the kitchen was filled with the Sway boys. The erupt entrance caused everyone to look at her, making her face even brighter.