accidents

I want a person to tell me they love me by accident. At the end of a phone call, as a goodybye at the end of a date. A slip up thats entirely accidental, but a slip up that is caused by the fact that it is so normal for them to think that they love me that it just slips out.

I want them to know so entirely that they love me, that its an easy and peaceful thing to think, that it is a simple statement that could fall out at any time.

I want the overused blushed stuttering, the anounced return of affections, the simple brush of lips, and then the end of the call, the end of the date. I want two people smiling in different places, glad and entirely sure of the others affections.

I want to be told "I love you" by accident.

I want to look at you as if you were the only one I'd ever looked at that way, I want to admire you as though you were the only star in the sky, I want to think about you and let you cleanse my mind as though you were the only person in it, I want you to fill me with every emotion under the sun as though I had never felt them before, I want to devote my entirety to you as if you were the only one who had access to it, the only problem is I can't let go of what's past. I want to love again, please let me.