for them & for you

I want to tell you something that's just really hard to commit.

If there's someone out there that you like/love but they're somewhat taken, you have to be happy for them. I mean it makes complete sense. If you like/love them you should be happy that theyre happy. I mean what kind of person would you be if you don't want to see that "special" someone happy.
If your "special" someone is taken and their happy with that relationship, you shouldn't be jealous or angry. You should be happy cause their happy. Doesn't it just make complete sense? You shouldn't be envious about the person that their with. I know it's hard, but it shows how good of a person you are. It shows that you let your good side take control of you. It shows how much of a great lover you'll be one day.

I understand that it's difficult, but why not try?
Trust me one day you'll find that someone that owns the other half of you, but your life isn't a movie or a romance novel, it's just life. You can't expect your life to become a film. It doesn't work like that. But there is a word called "love" out there, you just have to find it with your hopes not as high as it might be in a film. I promise you that there is someone out there that's reserved just for you.