Chapter 29: Beach Day and Chicken Fight

~The Following Morning~

Everyone has finished up breakfast early and was getting ready.

I was in my room with Zak as Emily and Nick just walked in the house from spending the night with her mom. I put my neon green, lace bikini on that I just got. "Hey Zak can you tie my bikini top for me in the back," I asked him. "Yeah sure babe, of course," he responded as he walked over to me. He tied it on my back for me as I smiled. He smiled back at me as he walked back over to my bathroom. On top of that, I decided to wear some light blue shorts and my grey flowy Harry Potter shirt.

Emily came into my room after that as we did our hair together. Soon, the two of us were finishing getting ready. We heard Nick shouting from the bottom of the stairs, "Will you guys hurry up already! You're taking forever." Em and I laughed as she shouted back, "Hush up baby we're waiting on Zak." This was true because Zak is still working on his hair. I looked at him as I shook my head, "Baby you're going swimming anyway so stop messing with it." He just laughed and kissed me as I kissed him back.

Zak, Em, and I went downstairs to find everyone getting ready to go out of the door. Emily and I found our flip-flops, putting them on as we grabbed our purses and phones. We all got packed in my mom's van as my dad drove away. Along the way, all of us were jamming and singing along to songs on the radio and on my phone. A few of them like 'Wannabe' by the Spice Girls, 'This Love' by Maroon 5, and 'Walk This Way' by Aerosmith.

~~~~~

When we got to the beach, we soon found a nice area near the beach shore as we sat our stuff by the benches they had out. Mom and dad got out the hamburgers, hotdogs, chips, and drinks for lunch as the rest of us were going to swim; waiting for lunch to be ready. Emily and I ran down the beach, stripping our clothes and flip-flops off as we ran in the water together.

Of course Em and I got watched on by a lot of guys. But Nick and Zak made it very clear to those guys that we were happily taken. That made us really happy; after all Zak and I will become parents one day soon. I watched Zak at the edge of the shoreline as he was teasingly stripping in front of me. I stuck my tongue out on him; knowing that he was messing with me again. Nick stripped teased for Emily as I giggled; her whole face started to go red as a cherry bomb.

After that, we decided to take turns playing chicken fight.

If you've never heard of it, it's a really fun game to play with your friends, while in the water. It's a funny game where there's someone on top of another person's shoulders. The people on top of the shoulders basically try to wrestle each other down. The first person who hits the water first loses.

Nick and I went first against Zak and Emily. Let me just tell you this....it was a long game. All of us were struggling to stay on; and you know Zak and Nick are pretty strong guys. Emily and I are competitive when it comes to us playing against each other; just for fun. Nick and I ended up winning as I then got on top of Aaron's shoulders as Amy got on top of David's shoulders. If you get the idea, all of us were taking turns fighting each other and falling into the water.

Soon, mom and dad called us out of the water for lunch.

We blasted music from dad's boom box and ate our small cookout; talking and enjoying ourselves. In-between all of this, all of us ended up dancing to some songs too. Then, me and Zak's song 'I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing' by Aerosmith came on as I smiled. He stood up as he held my hand and asked, "Sweetheart...would you like to have this dance  with me?"

I smiled as I responded and took his hand, "I would love to dance with you Zak."

So, Zak and I slowed danced together to the song in the sand. He had his arms wrapped around me as I laid my head in his bare chest. I could feel and hear him hum the song silently within his chest. Mom and dad decided to join us too as they stood up and slowed danced beside us. I smiled as I looked at my dad and he smiled back at me. After the song was over, the four of us sat down as everyone finished their meal.

Emily and I chose to throw our clothes back on for the time being. Right as we were doing that, young women recognized me and Emily. They recognized us from singing karaoke at the club all the time. They then asked the two of us to sing for them. People had started to gather around all of us. After some talking, we had decided to do it. So, Em and I decided to do 'Super Bass' by Nicki Minaj. Not only singing and rapping but also dancing to it also.

After we finished our a cappella cover version of the song, everyone started to clap for us. They also for autographs from the guys from being fans of the show. Later on after that, mom, dad, Zak, Nick, Aaron, Em, Amy, David, and I all went back into the water. Zak and I devilishly challenged my parents to play chicken fight with us. They accepted the challenge as they somehow ended up beating Zak and I.

So all of us again took turns fighting each other.

Then, Em and I got into a water-splashing fight, which led to everyone joining in. All of us ended up staying a long time in the water as we got out and went to dry off. Emily and I started to mess around in the sand as we got an idea to bury Aaron in the sand...so we did just that. Nick and Zak laughed as Nick took a picture and posted it on his Twitter.

After that, the sun was starting to set as we packed up our things and headed off the beach. Everyone got back into the van as dad  drove us back home. We were all pretty exhausted but we still blasted some music and sang along to it. Once we got home we all got got comfortable in different clothes and showered. Mom and dad had made ribs, mac n cheese, mashed potatoes, and corn on the cob for dinner.

It was delicious and as I can't remember the last time my dad had prepared ribs all day like that and made them. What he did was, he slow-cooked it so it just fell right off the bone. Plus it made it easier since we were gone for the day. I can recall that the guys said it was the best ribs that they have ever tasted. For the rest of the evening, we had spent it by watching a few movies and shows.

~~~~~~

I got into bed with Zak around two am and smiled as I cuddle tightly against him. It didn't take long at all for him to fall asleep. But we were also talking some too. After he fell asleep I was up for awhile, not able to fall into a deep sleep. I then thought to myself, "In a few days Crystal, you'll be beginning a new step in your life."

And that's something that I feel lucky for...to have a guy like Zak in my life.