Chapter 1: The Beginning and the Dream

My name is Crystal Nanette Roberts and I'm currently twenty three years old.

I'm single like a Pringle, like I have been for a long time now, but I always hang out with my bestfriends a lot. I had a boyfriend and he was my high school sweetheart but...we fell apart after a year we graduated. I live at home still with both of my parents, my younger brother David, and my younger sister Amy...in Miami, Florida. I personally love the weather here in Florida. I like it; it's warm most of the time because I don't like cold weather that much. I'm not too far from the beach and the ocean as well! And better yet...there's Disney Land too! Also, I was born here and grew up in this state, so it always felt like home to me.

Anyways, one of my personal favorite shows is Ghost Adventures. I am a huge, huge fan of the show. Always have been since the very beginning...the documentary that they came out with before season one. Each week, I seem to talk about it constantly on how I can't wait for a new episode or if I can't wait till there is a new season sometime. I have never missed an episode of the show too.

There is one guy I really have a big crush on since they started the show. That guy is Zak Bagans. Yes it's the hunk of the man Zak. I don't know what it is about him but he is sexy all the way around! I love everything about him. I know it's pretty much like every girls dream to be with him but hell its mine too. I probably have like one in a million chance of ever being with him, but hey, a girl can dream right? Plus, he not only has big muscles and a six pack, but he's down to earth and funny too.

I mean, how much sexier can a guy get better than that?

In my opinion, that's the whole package for me in a man. Not just looks but personally mostly too. "Oh how I wish I can be with him ," is what I thought as I was laying in my bed, taking a cat nap. I was thinking about it all until I ended up falling asleep, having a dream about him with me. I was at a club somewhere with Zak, on the floor in the middle of the huge crowd, dancing to 'On My Phone' by Jack Miz. We were both drunk as hell now and dancing sexy, all up over each other.

My back was turned against his chest, with his hands at my hips. I turned around to face him as I started to grind. I put my hands on his chest going down till I reached his zipper of his black jeans. He grabbed my hand and kissed me as I kissed him back passionately. He got me up against a wall immediately and kissed me once more.

That soft kissing soon led to us French kissing. Then, he kissed my jawbone and neck as I then made a soft moan. He grabbed my hand again and dragged me into a room nearby in the back of the club. He shut the door and I got on the bed as he climbed over top of me. He started to kiss me uncontrollably and he slid my top off as I took up his. I French kissed him back, putting my hands on his bare chest; looking into his gorgeous eyes.

Suddenly, I woke up from my amazing dream.

I hated myself for waking up when my dream was getting so good. I dragged myself out of bed and went downstairs. I went into the kitchen and got me some orange juice from the fridge. I took a sip in my cup and said hey to Amy, David and my mom; who was making dinner for all of us. Daddy must be still at work and working late today, I thought to myself. I walked into the bathroom; beyond the living room to wash up. I then put my medium-long, light-brown hair into a messy bun.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

I had blue eyes, light brown hair, a small nose, and cute cheeks I had since I was a baby.

~~~~~~

My parents had always told me growing up, that I was a cute funny girl with a personality that anyone would die for. They said that in late-middle school into high school, guys will start to like me maybe. And I one hundred percent believe they were right and have been all along; all these years. I got hit on guys every now and then....it was annoying to say the least. I was a person who was a-little emotional and who got jealous easily, but was lovable and very down to earth.

I always judged myself and my beauty.

I don't know why though...I've kind of just been that way about myself I guess. Anyways, I did get hit on guys and I flirted a lot with a few of them too. Ones' that weren't annoying and actually really nice and the nerdy type. I learned that it's hard to fall for someone who you can't have, because that happened to me once. I started to secretly date behind my parents' backs, but eventually they found out. They were pretty mad at me for not obeying their rules and I had a long talk with them about it.

Also telling them how I really felt inside about dating, saying it was unfair for me and I should have a right to date guys sometime. To have that experience to learn and slowly grow from my mistakes...after all I was a teenager going though so many new emotions and feelings. My first boyfriend was back in eighth grade, just in case if your wondering or just being plain out nosy.

I then shook my head, remembering then I was in the bathroom. I was still staring at myself in the big mirror. I then heard mom saying that dinner's ready as I heard my stomach growling softly. I guess I was really hungry after all. I went downstairs as I sat across from my sister Amy at the table, who is fifteen years old and my younger brother David, who is twelve years old. I love to mess with them all the time and they mess with me to get me back.

That's what brothers and sisters always do right? I was sitting at the table with both of them and my mom, eating, and talking about different things. It was quiet so I looked towards mom, "I can't wait till Ghost Adventures comes on tonight mom...I heard there is a new season starting in a month or so." Amy said annoyed, "You're too obsessed with that show Crystal." "I agree and with that main guy of that show too," David responded with a mouthful of meatloaf and gravy.

"You two please stop picking on your sister," Mom said sternly as she got up from the table.