Chapter 20: The Talk and the Surprise

~Zak's POV~

Crystal said while I was holding her hand, "I'm pregnant with your baby Zak..."

I took a second to take that all in but overall I'm really happy and excited. I'm going to be a father! I know I talked of never getting married nor having children but...she's the only person I would do that with. I mean....I know what I feel for her is true and I honestly want to be with her; I really do. I could tell she was nervous as she asked, "Are you mad at all Zak?" I looked quickly at her while I was driving. "Mad? Why would I be mad baby?" "Well because babe...I know you don't want to have kids or get married. Plus the show can get dangerous and other shit. I remember you saying that years ago."

"Honey, I know the show can get really dangerous, especially in future years. But you are the only person that I would marry and have children with. Abortion is certainly not an answer with me and I want you to keep the child. Baby I love you and I wanna be with you. Trust me Crystal...I want this with you." She smiled at me and responded, "I'm so glad you feel that way Zak...I love you too sweetie." I grinned back at her as I put my hand on her stomach. I didn't think I would feel so thankful for anything else in the world. And I do...I will give this child anything and everything in this world...to have a wonderful life. 

This I will say...what I went through with Ashley is something I won't ever forget. 

I know sooner or later I will have to go back to my home in Las Vegas. I want Crystal to come live with me there. I also know it will be really tough...knowing it's so far away from her hometown and her family. I want to us to live together and be able to start our family. Pulling out of my thoughts, I asked her, "Where am I staying at baby?" "Oh, you'll be with me at my house love. My parents don't mind at all. Just ask the guys or even Emily. My mom invited you guys to stay honestly. Only problem is...my parents and my younger brother and sister, aren't here though. They went to see my Aunt Tara in Atlanta, Georgia. She has breast cancer."

"I'm so sorry to hear that honey." 

"Don't be Zak its fine. My aunt understands that I wasn't able to visit. I know she's strong and will make it through." "Oh that's good honey. I'm happy that your family invited the guys and I to stay at your house too." I then started to recall that I don't remember using protection when Crystal and I had sex. I don't regret it at all trust me but...I wonder why she didn't tell me whether or not she was a virgin. I guess its both of our faults and on the bright side...we will have a beautiful child within nine months. "Hey baby?" "Yeah Zak?" "I'm just wondering...why didn't you tell me that you were a virgin?"

She looked at me and responded, "I guess I didn't think much about it at the time...I'm sorry I didn't tell you. If I told you, then all this wouldn't be a problem and your life could be easier. I wouldn't be surprised much, if you regret any of it." I quickly grabbed her hand, "Honey, I don't regret anything at all. Everything that happened to us was a miracle. I'm so glad that you are pregnant. I'm glad and thankful that I'm going to be a father. I even want you to come live with me and Gracie back in Las Vegas." Her eyes got wide and asked, "Really love?" I smiled and said, "Really, really baby."

"Awe Zak I would love too! I always wanted to see your house and I adore Gracie." 

I started to laugh, seeing her getting excited. God she is so beautiful. How did it take me all this time to come across her? I pulled up next to Emily's car as Crystal noticed I was still staring at her. She giggled and started to blush, "What?" "Nothing baby...it's just...you're so beautiful and sexy. You truly are just sexy." She blushed even more as she realized I was flirting with her. She smiled at me, "Well thank you baby; you're really handsome and really sexy yourself." She winked at me as I just laughed. 

We headed inside as Nick, Aaron, and Emily hugged me tightly. 

When that was all over she asked us, "Hey guys...how about we have a brunch? I'm getting really hungry." Emily chimed in, "Don't worry Baby Bear, I'll help you!" Nick and Aaron helped me put my things upstairs in Crystal's bedroom. After that, we went back down in the living room to chill and catch up. I told them I would go get a surprise for Crystal and they knew what it was. While Crystal and Emily were making brunch, I kissed Crystal's cheek. I said, "Hey I'll be right back honey. I'm going to get something." She smiled and responded, "Okay but come back soon so we can have brunch baby." 

I nodded my head and left out of the house.

~Crystal's POV~

I honestly just couldn't stop smiling right now.

While I was working on the bacon, Em asked me, "Okay so what's up? You're smiling very big so Zak must've said something to you on the ride here. Spill the beans Baby Bear." Nick and Aaron stood near as I responded, "Well....Zak has invited me to come and live with him and his dog Gracie in Las Vegas!" She hugged me with excitement, "Oh my gosh Baby Bear that's great! You two can start your family there, it's perfect!" I sighed happily but giggled, "Yeah it is but the only problem is...it'll be really hard to leave this area Em. Leaving you, my parents, David, Amy, and the rest of my family."

She rubbed my back reassuring, "Well I know it'll be a hard move but you and Zak need to start a life together; especially since you'll be having a kid Baby Bear. I think Zak already knows that it'll be a hard thing for you to do. I know it's only the right thing to do." Nick chimed in, "Hey Crystal...don't forget that Aaron and I live in Las Vegas too." Aaron added, "Yeah dude and besides, you can always come back here and visit a lot. I know Zak will understand. We'll always be around for help whenever needed."

I smiled and said, "Thanks you guys and yeah you're right..." A few minutes later when Emily and I just got finished cooking everything, Zak soon came back and he had a cage in his hands. He said to me, "Honey, I have something for you." Out of the cage came a Tabby kitten! He gave the kitten to me and said, "It's yours now honey. It's a female and I adopted it just for you." I immediately started to tear up as I looked at her. I went up and kissed Zak happily, "Oh my gosh! Thanks so much baby! I'm absolutely in love!"

He kissed me back, chuckled, and responded, "It's no problem at all honey. I wanted you to have something special to make up from everything." All I could do was just smile as the kitten meowed and rubbed my hand. I giggled and started to pet her as she purred. I stared at her, "I think I will name you Bella." She meowed as everyone laughed cutely including me. Zak came beside me and petted her too, "I also brought everything that you will need for her also. I was in complete awe, "Zak baby...you didn't have to do all this." 

He kissed my forehead and responded, "Sweetie I wanted to do this for you though."

I smiled at him and put Bella down as I fixed her some kitten food and milk...and she ate. After that, we all got our brunch food and started to eat ourselves. We sat on the couch and decided to watch Howl's Moving Castle; one of Emily and I's favorite movies. The guys surprisingly have never seen it though, which is a good thing. I sat in-between Zak's legs as we shared a plate and watched the movie. Soon though, Bella jumped up and sat with Zak and me.