Chapter 22: Talking To Billy and Gaming

~Zak's POV~

I've currently been on the phone with Billy while Nick and Aaron were checking out something on Nick's laptop. "Anyway Billy, how's my Gracie girl doing?" I chuckled as I heard faint barking in the background, knowing how she is. "She's doing good Zak but she misses you a lot, that's for sure. A few times each day, she has been checking the door waiting for you to show up and walk through. Now since you called me, she won't stop barking."

I began talking to her as Billy put his phone on speaker so Gracie can hear me.

"Hi Gracie girl...do you miss me?" She barked a couple times in response like she really was talking back to me. Billy chuckled, "She's definitely happy now and will settle down, thanks for doing that. Zak man, when do you think you and the guys will be coming back?" I got a little nervous as I asked, "Have you been hearing what's going on? Me dating one of the girls that won our contest?" "Oh yeah I've been hearing that around and meant to ask you anyway about that...why do you ask dude?"

"Well, long story short, her parents and her younger brother and sister have been out of town for a couple days. We were going to wait for them to come back here so we can meet them. They're also letting us stay in their house while they're gone. I need to meet them anyway since she will be moving in with me soon. We need to talk to her parents about us two. Plus I mean....she's pregnant now after all." "Zak...you didn't tell me that she was pregnant-"

I knew what he was going to say so I interrupted, "I'm sorry Billy that I didn't man but shit happens. I mean...me and her can't turn back now and didn't intend for this to happen. Plus...I think she's the one for me Billy. Nick and Aaron have noticed a major change in me, they've told me so. She's the type of woman that I want to marry and have kids with. You know how I am about all of that but I'm being serious with this. I fell deep in love with her Billy. The guys and I will tell you everything but all I'm saying is...I know the risk is about my house and all and I think she knows that. But I won't worry about that for now."

"Yeah I understand, I'm really glad your happy man. I'm sure we can work that stuff out in the future but I really appreciate you telling me. If you really are being as serious as you say, I'm here to support you Zak...you know that. Thanks for keeping me updated dude—hey let me go Zak 'cause it looks like Gracie wants to go out for a walk. I'll text you later man." "Alright...see you later Billy." I hung up the phone and sighed to myself as I heard a meow nearby. I walked over to Nick and Aaron on the couch, and see that Nick was holding Bella.

He looked up at me, "Zak...it looks like she wants you, not me."

I picked Bella up in my arms as she started to purr and rub against my chest. I chuckled as I pet her more and set her back down. She then began to play with one of her toys as Nick, Aaron, and I decided to play with Bella too. Nick looked at the two of us with comforting eyes, "Guys...I think our lives are really going to change from now on. These two girls...are just the best thing that has ever happened to me." "I feel like our lives will be much more exciting from now on with them around too," Aaron added.

I smiled as I responded, "I feel the same way about these girls, Nick and Aaron. Crystal has really changed me...all I can say is that...I'm really in love with her guys. I want to be with her and work things out to have a great future while also still do the show." Aaron nodded in agreement as him and Nick gave me a bro-like smile at me. I got up and decided to head to Crystals room to see what my two favorite girls are up too. They've been upstairs for quite awhile now and we thought they would've been down by now.

~Crystal's POV~

Em and I are sitting on my bed while she was watching me play my favorite game, Kingdom Hearts on my PS2.

I was helping Donald and Goofy fight these card-guard looking things in the world, Alice In Wonderland. They made it to look easy but it's kind of not...it's actually tough for me. After a few tries now though, I think I might beat them this time. I suddenly smelled cologne and I knew instantly who would wear that....it smelled really good too. I saw Em smile brightly as I paused my game and turned to see that it was Zak. He kissed my forehead as he asked, "Hey sweetie...what are you two up to up here?"

"Oh, I'm just playing a video game on my PS2 sweetie and Emily is watching me play it." "I didn't know you played video games, baby." I giggled as I realized, "Oops...I guess that's another thing that I forgot to tell you. I'm sorry Zak. But yeah, I am a total gamer...video games and computer games." "Games like Black Ops, Hitman, racing games, Kingdom Hearts, and Grant Theft Auto," he asked as he was looking through all the games that I had for my computer and the PS2. "Yup...indeed love and Kingdom Hearts is the game that I'm playing right now. I'm in the world Alice In Wonderland and I think I'm about done with this world actually."

He looked down to notice that I was wearing my Kingdom Hearts T-shirt and his sweat pants he let me wear.

He smiled seeing that the sweat pants were big on me but knowing I look cute in them anyway. I looked at the clock on my dresser and noticed it was nearly six pm. Em and I stomach's started to growl as the three of us started to laugh. Zak smirked, "Don't worry, the guys and I ordered pizza so it should be here soon. That's partly why I came up here...besides to see what you two were up to up here."

I ended up saving my game as I shut off my PS2.

Em and I then grabbed our cell phones as we stood up and headed downstairs near the living room. Zak quickly kissed me as I kissed him back, only to have Em say, "Save that for later or get a room you two love birds." Zak and I just shook our heads laughing as I went to look for a movie with Aaron and Em by the TV. We all heard the doorbell rang as Zak and Nick took care of it. Within a minute, they shut the door as they headed into the kitchen. Zak soon came back with some Supreme pizza slices on paper plates for both of us.

Bella suddenly kept meowing and rubbing my legs as I finally got up. "Okay, okay Bella...I'll come and feed you baby before I eat." After I fed her in the kitchen, I went back to the couch sitting beside Zak and Nick as we began to watch Dracula. During the middle of the movie, when all of us were comfortable, I decided to get up and get some desert. Emily came with me to help get some for us and the guys too. I smiled as we both ended coming back with plates full of chocolate chip cookies and chocolate cake.

I cuddled next to Zak under a blanket as we both shared a plate and watched the movie.