Chapter 37: Doctor Checkup

~ A Couple Weeks Later ~

Zak told me this morning that him, Nick, Aaron, and Billy had an interview about the show. He didn't tell me specifically what it is or by whom; but I figured it was probably for a magazine article or for some tv news station. I had asked Emily came over to spend the morning and afternoon with me, while they were gone. I didn't want to be all alone, even though other people would've taken the opportunity to be by themselves.

I rubbed my stomach as I felt the bump slightly growing just an inch. It was a-little hard to see my stomach growing and not being what it was anymore, but I'm sure the moment I hold my baby...it'll be more than worth it. I guess I just feel insecure. "What time is your doctor's appointment boo," Emily asked me. "The appointment is at two-thirty. It's just a checkup to see how my baby's heartbeat is doing." "It's been what...two months now since you've been pregnant?"

"Yeah it's been that long girl..."

"Hard to believe how fast time is flying by. So when will you be able to tell the genre of your baby or babies, I should say?" "In another month or two I believe. Zak told me this morning before he left, that he'll take me to the appointment." "I wonder what time they'll be back...I miss my baby." I smiled big at her, "Aww someone misses Nick already." I watched her face get red as she smiled and responded, "Well he's just such a cutie pie...I love him to death." "I'm glad that you do girly. All of them are such good guys."

Just then I heard Emily's phone ringing as I noticed that it was Nick.

"Speak of the devil and he should call," I chuckled. She answered it as she put her phone on speaker, "Hey baby. What's up? How did it all go? "Hey honey, the guys and I are heading back now but the interview went great! We decided to stop by Bojangles for breakfast. Do you and Baby Bear want anything?" "I'll take a sausage biscuit with hash browns Nick," I stated. "I'll have the same thing as well baby." "Alrighty girls...I'll see you soon. Love you baby." Em giggled and responded back, "I love you too Nick."

Em hung up the phone as Bella came over to my feet.

I picked her up and put her in my arms as she settled down, purring away. I smiled as Em petted her, "She's been growing a lot lately." "Yeah...sooner or later she won't be a tiny kitten anymore." "I'm going to miss her being small...she's such a cuddle-able thing." "That's because Zak got her young enough thankfully...I think she'll always be that way now."

I kissed Bella's forehead as I felt her getting more relaxed. I smiled to myself as I looked down at my phone, seeing my lock screen background of a picture of me and Zak kissing. I know he's not a fan of taking those type of pictures, but for me he'll take them. Especially if it will make me happy. Emily saw what I was looking at as she smiled big too. "You two are just the cutest couple ever!" I laughed at her as she started to laugh too.

Just then, I heard Gracie starting to bark as the door opened.

I turned around on the couch and look towards the door to see the guys and Billy with our breakfast. Billy came over to me right away and hugged both me and Em tightly. Nick came over and gave us our food as he kept mine above his head. Since I was now standing up, I tried to reach my food but Nick was a lot taller than me....so I couldn't reach it at all.

Aaron saw this and started to chuckle as Nick did too, watching me trying to reach my food. "You two are enjoying this way too much," I exclaimed giggling. "What's the matter Baby Bear," Nick asked laughing, "Is someone too short to get their food?" "I'm not a cat you know Nick," I responded back laughing as well. "Please give me my breakfast, I'm hungry." "Baby quit teasing and give her the food ," Em said to Nick laughing. Nick gave up and handed me my biscuit and hash browns, as Zak came over with his food and my drink.