Chapter 35: Feeling Some Movement

"Can we please order pizza...I'm starving," I asked suddenly.

We all laughed as Zak shook his head at me, "Baby you're always hungry." "It's not my fault you guys haven't ordered the damn pizza yet. My stomach is growling ya know. Oh! And get parmesan bites for me will ya honey?" He smiled and kissed my forehead saying, "Of course....anything for you sweetie." I smiled back as we let Zak order on the phone.

Aaron chuckled and shook his head at us as I just stuck my tongue out at him.

I smiled as Nick stated when Zak was done ordering, "I can't believe that your pregnant though Baby Bear...just thinking that I'm going to be an uncle is amazing." "Me and Billy are excited as well....we'll be the uncles' that spoil the kid," Aaron happily exclaimed. I giggled at them and responded back, "I can't believe I am either Nick...honestly I'm really excited and I know Zak is too. Aaron, I know you two will definitely spoil my baby. It's unexpected but I certainly wouldn't trade it for anything in the world."

I looked at Zak as I sat onto his lap, feeling him kissing my lips.

I kissed him back softly with joy, "I'm very happy and excited sweetie." I smiled more as I looked down at my stomach seeming to get bigger. "I swear it feels like every other day...my belly seems to get bigger and bigger." "Well you do have a baby bump there slowly growing girly," Em said. Just as I put my hand on my stomach, I somehow felt small moment. It wasn't a big move, but I could somehow feel something moving inside. A big smile grew on my face as I exclaimed, "Oh my god you guys! The baby is moving or kicking!!"

Emily, Nick, and Aaron jumped off of the couch and came over to me as Zak put his hand on my stomach and smiled. "Our baby is kicking indeed." "Zak it didn't start kicking until you spoke and put your hand on my stomach." "I think your baby likes you already dude," Aaron said. Zak kissed my stomach and softly whispered something as I felt a small kick yet again. Em, Aaron, and Nick felt the baby kicking on my stomach as they laughed and smiled.

Em squealed, "I'm so excited and happy for you two! I can't wait be an aunty!"

I looked at Zak as we both looked at each other and nodded their heads. He knew exactly what I was thinking and it was time for me to say something we both talked about together. I looked at her, "Em you're not going to be an aunt...you're going to be the godmother of the baby." She squealed again with happiness, jumping up and down, as everyone laughed. I smiled as she hugged me tightly and I hugged her back. Her reaction made me get tears in my eyes honestly.

Zak turned and  looked at the guys with honesty, "Nick, Aaron...I've known you guys for so long and we've gotten so close and we're making amazing progress on the show...I will be happy if you two will be the godfathers'. It's too difficult to just choose one of you. I asked Billy about it but he thought the two of you deserved it...apparently he wants to be the spoiled uncle." They smiled and responded at the same time, "We'll be glad too dude, we're honored."

They looked at one another and hugged as all of us starting laughing happily.

"But isn't it a bit too early though to feel your baby kicking Baby Bear," Aaron asked. " I don't know Aaron its very strange. I am only a bit over two months into pregnancy." "Maybe you're not the only one who this happened to baby," Zak said." "I'll look up some information on my iPad to see what I can find," Em responded. "I wonder if this happened to mom because if it did...it can be genetic, if that's an even possible thing." "Or maybe Crystal....you have more than one baby growing there," Nick added in.

"Meaning Nick that I could be a father of twins," Zak chipped in looking at him, then at me with surprise.

"That's exactly what I mean." "From what I can see," Emily stated, "It seems like some women have felt their baby kick around two months but it would make more sense that you might be having twins because Baby Bear, your stomach is bigger than it should be. Remember Special Ed class sophomore year of high school?" "Yeah I remember Em...it does make sense but I don't know for sure exactly."

"Only way to find out baby is when you go to the doctors. I can make an appointment to get you seen by my doctor. I'm sure he'll love to be your new patient," Zak said grabbing my hand. I smiled at him, "That'll he perfect Zak thank you. If I do have twins that is...I hope it's one girl and one boy." "I would love that very much." He pecked my lips softly as I kissed him back just as soft. "I do like the name Victoria and Nathan." "Hmmmm....Victoria May Bagans?" Nathan Alexander Bagans.?" We look at each other and said at the same time, "that's a good possibility!"

Everyone including us started laughing as Nick chuckled, "Well like they say...great minds do think alike."

Em kissed him as he kissed her back with her saying, "They sure do honey, they sure do." It sure would be nice to have a girl and a boy if it turns out I'm having twins. I guess depending on the gender of the baby or babies' we'll then start to decide on baby names. I sat back as I couldn't help but smile...knowing I have an amazing future ahead of me; surrounded with such great people.