Chapter 11: Something Happens to Zak and Feelings

Then, 'Gangnam Style' came on and the guys starting dancing to it. 

Em and I looked at each other and started to laugh. I mean it is like the most popular song at the moment but we were surprised that they actually liked it. Nick asked, "What's so funny girls?" Emily stopped laughing and responded, "It makes me and Baby Bear think of a Vlog that Aaron would post onto YouTube. You guys in a car, dancing to this song with Zak dancing like no one is watching him." The guys just started to laugh like they would actually end up doing that in the future. The three of them continued to dance to it, so Em and I joined them.

When the song was over, the music on Zak's phone suddenly stopped and everything got quiet.

The room got a little cold too.

Nick then pulled out a digital recorder voice app on his phone and asked, "Is there anyone here who wants to say something to us?" We were all silent for a couple of minutes as we then played back the voice recorder. I was the first one to notice an EVP and I heard it say, "Zak Bagans;" in a female voice. I said to Zak, "Baby, the EVP says your name." We all went over the EVP two more times as they heard it too. Zak started to say, "Dude..." but then he stopped. Aaron and Zak stared at each other for a few seconds as Aaron looked concerned, "Dude, Zak....what's going on with you bro? Are you okay?"

"I don't even know right now Aaron I'm sorry," he responded and just walked out the room. I immediately chased after him yelling, "Zak...sweetheart wait up!" I then suddenly couldn't find Zak anywhere nearby as Nick, Aaron, and Em were out here now looking for him. Emily turned around and Zak suddenly was standing there. "Oh my gosh... Zak don't scare me like that. You nearly gave me a damn heart attack." Zak would usually laugh as a joke but he didn't. I looked at Zak and his eyes were like hypnotizing me. 

I can't really describe it but I felt that Zak wasn't himself and was making me feeling like I was in a trance. He came up to me and almost shouted, "Get away from him." It sounded kind of like a female voice faintly. "What are you talking about Zak?" As I asked that I was honestly becoming more and more scared. "Stay away from him!!" He then slapped me on the side of my face----hard enough to make me fall on the ground and get tears in my eyes.

Everyone was standing there shocked some. 

Em helped me up and shouted angrily, "Zak...what the fuck is wrong with you?!" Zak then looked at me and he felt like himself again. His eyes looked normal as his face fell to regret realizing what he had done. "Oh my god....Crystal sweetie I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to I swear it honey." I didn't know what to say back but I started to cry again. He tried to put me into his arms but I backed up from him. "Don't Zak please..." 

"Sweetie listen, that wasn't me. You know it wasn't me at all." I want to believe him, which I do some, I'm just naturally scared right now. Aaron added, "Dude, when I looked at you a minute...you didn't seem like yourself at all. You seemed like a completely different person." Em said, "And when you said 'stay away from him', you sounded like a female faintly too Zak." Nick chimed in as well, "Your eyes also seemed really weird and really dilated....almost turned to completely white actually." 

I didn't know what to say but my heart was pounding hard.

~ Zak's POV ~

I then looked at Baby Bear and noticed she was frightened. 

She then walked away from me and I went after her, catching her from behind by grabbing her shoulder. I turned her around and looked at her, "Baby Bear....please don't be like this. I didn't mean to do that I'm so sorry. That wasn't me at all...I even sounded like a female! You have to believe me baby." She just looked at me and responded, "You scared me half to death Zak! The way you looked at me and slapping me on side of the face..." She then started to cry in my chest as I wrapped my arms carefully around her.

I told her staring into her eyes, "Look baby....I'm really sorry from the bottom of my heart that I did all that. You know it wasn't me I can tell within the looks in your eyes. Can you please forgive me and not be mad at me? I'm sorry I scared you baby and I'll try my best to keep myself more on guard in haunted places." She just looked up at me and smiled sweetly, "Yeah of course I can forgive you Zak. I would be crazy not too." I kissed her softly as she kissed me back just as soft. We both smiled big and hugged each other even tighter.

~ Nick's POV ~

I was watching Zak and Crystal making up, from the weird thing that just happened to Zak. 

I don't know why but I have a weird feeling that something is going to happen sometime, between them two. It's just a deep feeling I have and I should shake it off really. I just hope my intuition is partly wrong about that. I know Emily and I are trying to work things out, and see where things go slowly. But I honestly think her and Aaron would be good together more than me and her together. She is a beautiful, one-of-a-kind girl and so is Crystal...both attractive, sweet, and funny young women.

Ever since Crystal did that lap dance on me, I felt kind of strange. 

Just having a strange feeling inside that I couldn't shake off all together. I think within that moment, she felt weird too since I had a small bulge. I know it's so wrong to feel that way about her because she is my best mate's girl. Maybe whatever this feeling is...I can get past it within time or I'm just confused. I mean I haven't even been with another woman since my wife and daughter died. I even find myself getting a little jealous, when she and Zak are together. I also wanted to kiss her so bad when she was on my lap. But I held myself back because reacting to my actions would make me such a bad guy. 

I think I'm starting to have certain feelings for Crystal....I really do......