Chapter 12: Finding Out I'm Pregnant

~ Two Days Later ~

~ Crystal's POV ~

Emily and I woke up early this morning in our hotel room. 

It was only eight o' clock in the morning when I peeked at the hotel clock. I didn't think I would actually be up and bright this early honestly. But me and her might as well stay awake for the day since we're both up anyway. Em asked me as we were getting out of bed, "Hey do you want to just walk around outside while we wait for the guys to get up?"  "Sure a walk would be perfect now," I responded with a smile.

In two days, Em and I have to leave because our two weeks will be up. 

It's depressing if I'm being completely honest but like the saying goes...the show must go on. With that plan in mind, we got dressed for the day and were now in the bathroom together. It's a little tight of a bathroom but it's been working out well for the two of us in this room. I decided to ask her, "Hey Em, you remember when I told you that Zak and I had sex right?" "Yeah I do...why do you ask Baby Bear?" "Well....I was afraid that I could be pregnant now. I should be on my monthly by now and I'm a few days late. That's not normal for me at all." All she could do was look at me.

"But Baby Bear, we leave in two days-"  

"I know that Em," I responded cutting across her. "I'm not finished Baby Bear....if you are pregnant; I'm not sure how Zak would react to it and how you two will take care of everything. I mean don't get me wrong I would more than thrilled 'cause my best friend will have a baby. But also having a million thoughts running through my head, ya know that type thing." I looked at her with sadness and concern, "I know....I'm afraid of the same thing Em trust me. I can't turn back time even if Zak wore protection or not. My mom always told me it sometimes just takes one time to get pregnant."

We finished getting ready a couple minutes later and ahead out of the hotel. 

Once we were outside, Em said, "Why don't we go get you a pregnancy test somewhere nearby to see if you really are pregnant or not." "Sure I guess...I mean why the heck not. It couldn't hurt at all to check anyway." So, Emily and I went to a pharmacy store we seen down the street and got me a pregnancy test. After we brought it, we went into the women's bathroom they had so that I could do it right away. While Em and I are waiting for the results, I looked at her, "I'm really scared that I will be Em." 

"I know you are Baby Bear...let's just wait and see what the results will say." All we could do was just sit there and wait for ten minutes. It seemed longer than ten minutes as she was holding onto my hand the entire time.  Both of us sitting in here just anxiously waiting. Taking in a breath after the time was up...I looked at the results as it said positive. Em and I just looked at each other as we were so speechless, we didn't know what to say or do.

After that, we threw it in the trash can and left the pharmacy store. Em said breaking the silence while we were walking again, "Should we tell the guys or what?" "I don't want them to know yet Em. I too scared of what their reactions will be. I don't even know what to do now..." "Yeah but Baby Bear, you and Nick are really close. Not that I care or anything because I do have the hots for him too. Can't you at least tell him or talk to him about it?"

"I don't know yet about anything. I'm sorry, I just can't believe this." 

I started to cry suddenly as Em pulled me in for a hug. I said in-between tears, "One chance was all it took for me to get pregnant like my mom said and Zak and I only had sex once. And, and...he promised me he would be as cautious as he could to try and avoid this. I mean I know it simply can't be helped but still. What am I going to do Em?!" All Em did was just shush me gently as we hugged tightly. We were just standing there on the side of the road, and she comforting me while I'm crying.

I know I have to eventually tell Zak but I'm too scared to tell him or anyone at all. I don't know what their reactions would be and how they would take it. I was so confused on what to do now. Em and I have to separate from the guys in two days. I don't know how or when we will all see each other again. I mean I live here in Florida and he lives all the way in Las Vegas. I could move possibly but how would that even work out? That also depends on if Zak wants me to keep this child and raise it with me. I don't even know Zak will take this news....

I know Zak doesn't want a family with the show him and the guys have and all. I know he has had girlfriends in the past but he has never yet to be married. I wanted to talk to Nick about it or even Aaron but...I don't know if I'm ready to tell him yet. Realizing that everything is now going to change...I mean I wanted children just not for a couple of years. It's funny and interesting how one mistake can possibly change your life forever.

I looked at Em and sighed, "I truly don't know what to do now Em."

We were both by now speechless but she looked at me with pure care. "We will both figure this thing out together and tell the guys sometime before we have to leave. Don't worry Baby Bear...your my best friend. I'll always be here for you and to have your back." I smiled at her, thanking myself for having such an amazing best friend in my life. "I know we don't know what to say much but...thank you seriously Em." "I always will be Baby Bear...always," she responded as she held onto my hand.

The both of us don't know what to do much and both of us are scared to say anything to anyone. I guess it's because I'm in partial shock overall. It's not that like I'm not happy because I am believe me. I just really can't think or comprehend to anything at the moment. My heart can't even stop feeling like it'll pound right of my chest. Now is a good time where I wish Jake was still alive....so that I can talk to him and tell him this news. He would probably be so happy for me and beg to be a part of my future child's life. I'll forever miss him.

If anything...we both do know one thing though.... I'm certainly pregnant with Zak's baby.