Chapter 8: The Night with Zak

~ Four Days Later, That Night ~

~ Crystal's POV ~

I was currently lying in bed with Emily in our hotel room. 

She was fast asleep and meanwhile I was wide awake. She didn't want to fall asleep for which  I don't blame her for at all. I looked at the hotel clock and it said twelve twenty-three am. I then started to think about what has happened so far since the first night here. Emily and Nick were starting to get closer some so that's a good sign. Zak and I are still working on us slowly but we were doing amazing, if I do say so myself. Aaron, Nick, Zak, Em, and I are starting to become really close....like we have known each other for years.

Nick, Aaron, and Zak are starting to feel like older brothers to Em and I, in our opinion. Of course Emily and I are like sisters, have been for years, so we will always stay close. Overall, we are just becoming so close that I don't know if we can say goodbye when our two weeks is up. I mean considering we originally won a contest to spend free time with them three. I groaned silently and got up out of bed, carefully trying not to wake up Emily. I know by now that I wouldn't be able to fall asleep right now. 

Even though Zak and I wanted to go further than just kissing, he respected me. Not just me but the fact that I didn't want to rush into sex right away. Even though yes my fan-loving self has been wanting to for a few years now. I went out into the hallway to Zak's room and found the door cracked...I guess he forgot to close it. I opened it fully as I went in the room and close the door behind me. I saw that he was lying in bed wide awake too. "What's the matter Baby Bear, you can't sleep?" 

"Yeah honestly I can't, you?" "I'm the same way right now." I looked at Zak and he motioned me to crawl into the bed with him. I cuddled beside him while he wrapped his arm around me. It was quiet for a couple minutes until he started to laugh. "What's so funny Zak?" "I'm just remembering the other day when Nick, Aaron, and I were tickling you to death ." I just pouted saying, "It's not my fault I'm so ticklish..." I looked at him, faking that I was sad. "Come on Baby Bear; don't pull that face on me." I just giggled.

I put my hand on his chest, just noticing that it is bare. He looked at me with a devilish smile and said teasingly, "What's the matter....is my chest too revealing for you or is it that sexy for you?" "Oh shush it you." "I don't want to though." He kept the devilish smile and I started to get one too. I sat up and took my tank top off; so I'm only in my bra, panties, and sweatpants. I looked at Zak and lust was forming into his eyes a little but overall, he looked and seem pretty happy.

He laughed and I was close to his face, "Don't try to tease me like you do on the show Zak Bagans..." I decided to have some fun with him and tease him more. I sat on top of him, my butt sitting at his lower thighs. I felt him starting to grow a bulge and I just smiled big. But honestly...I was starting to get a little turned on and get butterflies...but I just tried to ignore it. I grinded my butt on his bulge and lower thighs. I heard him trying not to moan by holding it in, but it didn't work as one came out. 

I got to say, his moans are sexy as hell! But the more I did it, the more he moaned and the harder he got down below. I started to get nervous so I stopped and I was getting really turned on myself. I couldn't really look at him straight in the face so I looked down. I know it was too soon for us to have sex but I don't know how much more we can take before one us explode with wanting. Getting major butterflies in my tummy and tingling in my area, I looked at him and he knew what I was thinking.

We both couldn't bare each other any longer...

He wrapped his arms around me, laying me down on top of him as he then kissed me. It wasn't harsh or anything....it was passionate and sweet. Just like the first time we kissed on the first day we met. We both let go as we stared at each other. I said softly, "Zak...." He shushed me and just kissed me passionately again and I kissed him back. We kept on kissing and soon ... the kisses were getting rough as we French kissed. We started to trail each other's body with our fingers but he was getting me more. 

So he rolled over so he was now over top of me. We looked at each other, smiled, and laughed. We stopped laughing as we looked at each other again in the eyes. His arms were at both of my sides and his 'one thing' was on my thigh. He leaned down and started to plant kisses on my neck and he kept going down...past my chest, breasts, and to my stomach. I asked him, "Zak do you really want to do this?" 

"I want to Crystal....and I know we haven't known each other long but ever since you and Emily came here, things have been different. I don't know how to explain it. But yes I am really sure and wouldn't want anything else because you are special Sweetie." I couldn't say anything... all I could do was just smile. So I just nodded, letting him know it was okay. About a half hour minutes to an hour later, we were done. I'm not going into too many details about us having sex but I can say that it was wonderful, magical, and we both enjoyed it.

We just decided to keep it as a secret from everyone else...meaning just keeping it to ourselves. I hope it will be anyway. After that I put my undergarments, tank top, and sweatpants on. Zak just put his underwear and pants on as well. He usually sleeps shirtless so I think I can get used to that. We both were laying side by side each other, just talking about anything. I looked at him, "Zak I know we haven't known each other long but this experience is changing me. You're just a truly amazing person and I can't believe some people judge you..."

He smiled, looked at me and responded, "Honestly Crystal, I have never in my life met someone like you. The guys can already tell a change in me. They said I seem happier and I do feel happy. You and Emily are both beautiful. But you...you're beautiful, smart, awesome, funny, talented, gifted, amazing. Your great at singing and dancing....you're just amazing and that's why you're so special to me." We looked at each other and I just smiled big. "Thanks so much Zak. That's so sweet of you to say that." 

My heart honestly melted with him saying all of that. "Anytime for my beautiful Baby Bear." I just laughed and responded, "Are you flirting with me baby cakes?" "Hmmm....maybe," Zak then winked at me and I kissed his nose. "Zak, are we dating?" I then asked him. He looked at me and said back, "I'm not sure yet but I really want to be." We both smiled at each other and I this time kissed his nose and said, "I want to be also." He just smiled at me like he couldn't wait.

We both laid down and I cuddled beside him. He wrapped his arms around me as we were under the covers. He whispered to me, "I love you Baby Bear." "I love you too Zak." I looked at him and he kissed me passionately as I kissed him back the same. After that, we just cuddled the same again and our hands were intertwined. I felt him smile as I smiled to, thinking everything that happened tonight. I remember him telling me just before I fell asleep as he still held my hand, "Sleep well Baby Bear..."