Chapter 36: The Surprise Date

~ Later that Evening ~

Zak and I were getting ready for our planned dinner date.

I don't know where we are going but all he told me was to just dress up nicely.

So, I decided to wear my black and grey strapless dress, my favorite owl necklace I got from my parents on my sixteenth birthday, black studded bracelet, sparkly bow earrings, and black high heels. I came out from the bathroom and spun around for Emily to see, who was sitting on my bed. The fact that i'm pregnant and still able to be sexy in a strapless dress is amazing to me. She stood up as she smiled really big. "Oh my god Baby Bear you look so stunning!!"

She squealed like a teenage girl as I blushed and laughed. "Yeah well at least I can get away looking so good in this dress for now until my belly starts to really grow." "Girl no matter what to me, I think you'll always look beautiful. You know the guys will feel the exact same way too." I smiled as I responded back, "Thanks Em." She smiled back at me as we went into my bathroom for her to do my makeup.

There are times, were I will let her do my makeup and at times she'll let me do hers. She put on some grey eye shadow, then she applied some black mascara on my naturally-long eyelashes, and lastly I watched her put some red lipstick on my lips as she stood back and grinned. "You're good to go girly." I smiled as I decided to leave my hair wavy as I grabbed some stay-on hairspray and sprayed it all over my hair.

I watched Em grab my That Moment, One Direction perfume and handed it to me as I sprayed some on me. "How did you know that I was getting ready to put that on?" "I know you way to well for too long that's why," she responded giggling. "Way to well for too long indeed Emily," I responding just laughing. We walked downstairs into the living room and saw Zak standing in-front of me wearing a black suit and tie. I looked at him as I bit my lip, then I looked at Nick and Aaron...I think they caught on what I was thinking.

I've never seen Zak in a suit and tie before but god damn!

He looked so handsome and sexy at the same time!

I felt him kiss my lips while saying, "Baby you look...absolutely beautiful." I kissed him back and responded, "Well honey, you look very sexy and handsome...if I say so myself."  I looked at Aaron as he said, "Very pretty Baby Bear, I love that look on you!" Nick jumped in and smiled, "You do look not only extremely cute but very stunning as well." I blushed and giggled while responding, "Thanks you guys." Just then, Nick and Aaron both looked at Zak, then at me as they smiled like they knew something that I didn't know about.

I shrugged my shoulders and didn't think nothing of it. Zak and I left the house as we got into his car and left. I watched him put on Aerosmith Radio from Pandora as I smiled. "I didn't know you listened to Aerosmith Zak. Especially compared the music you usually listen to." "Are you kidding me baby...they're such a classic rock n roll band. How could I not love them?" I held his hand and smiled as 'Dream On' blasted through the stereo. We both sang along to songs all the way to the mystery restaurant.

I laughed knowing Zak can't sing very well but he does anyway for fun.

I looked at him as we both sang Feels Like The First Time by Foreigner, "It feels like the first time. It feels like the very first time. It feels like the first time. It feels like the very first time." He kissed my hand as we pulled into the parking lot to see where we were at. "The Cheesecake Factory oh my gosh! I love this place," I exclaimed excitedly. I saw Zak chuckle as he got out of the car and come over to my side to let me out.

I got out as Zak locked his car and we walked into the restaurant. Zak then said to the host, "Hi we have a reservation under Bagans for two." I watched a young man look down the list as he said, "Right this way please." We walked as I saw Zak handed something to the guy like he was planning something. "What's going on," I wondered to myself. We had a small table for two as I saw people all around me joking around, laughing, and eating.

We sat down in our seats as we got handed our menus.

We ordered our drinks with wine and some Parmesan-Garlic Cheese Bread for an appetizer. While waiting for our drinks and our bread I asked him, "So baby, when do you and the guys have to start investigating places?" "Not until after the new season is over. So in a couple months or earlier than that, I'll probably get a call for Travel Channel on when to start for a season six." "What episode is coming on tomorrow night? Since tomorrow is Saturday anyway."

"It's when we go to the Lizzie Borden House..I won't say much so I don't spoil it for you. I'm excited for the new season and so is Nick, Aaron, and Billy." "Emily and I are already excited for a new season but so far we both are loving this current season...wait did you say the Lizzie Borden House? Like the Lizzie Borden?!" He laughed and said, "Yeah the Lizzie Borden baby." "Since I've heard about it as you can tell...can't you at least tell me on what you thought of the place? Please Zak, i'm only curious."

"Well honey...that place was crazy with many vibes. Seeing the history of Lizzie Borden and the spiritually energy was insane. There was so much darkness there with the axe murders and Lizzie with her crazy ass self. Me and the guys caught really good evidence and we're excited for the fans to watch it. Over all, I wouldn't go back to that place. It was really creepy."

Just then our waitress came back with our drinks and our bread.

"What are you going to get to eat sweetie," Zak asked me. "Umm I'll have some Fettuccini Alfredo please." I watched our waitress write it down as she asked Zak on what he wanted. "I'll take the Four Cheese Pasta." She smiled as she nodded her head and left, leaving me to start eating a piece of bread. "I thought you were going to get a steak Zak?" "I just decided to get something different. Plus the pasta here is just amazing."

I started to laugh as he laughed along with me. Just then, I saw something small shining through the bottom of the wine glass as I took a sip and got it out with my fork. I gasped to see that it was a diamond ring as Zak took it and wiped it off with his napkin. He then got up from his seat and got down on one knee beside me.  The room grew quiet as people looked at us, even the staff and waiters.

I looked at Zak as I stood up as he held my hand.

"I know we haven't dated a long time but I couldn't imagine anyone else on who to spend the rest of my life with. With our future child on the way, I'm so happy to call you mine for the rest of time. Your very beautiful, smart, funny, very kind, love the paranormal just as much as me...all more reasons why I fell in love with you when we met. So Crystal Roberts...will you marry me and be mine forever?"

My eyes filled with tears of joy as I smiled huge, "Yes! Oh god yes, I will love to marry you Zak!"

We both smiled and laughed as everyone clapped and cheered. We hugged each other tightly as tears were falling down my cheeks. Am I dreaming, I asked myself.  I almost want to pinch myself and bust out crying with happiness. I'm such at a loss with words. If this was a dream...it would be a really messed up one indeed.