Chapter 38: Beginning of the End

~ 2 Years Later, Early Spring ~

A year ago today exactly....I had went into labor on the early morning of Valentines Day.

Yes I know it may sound cheezy but I actually was a few days early of birth. My original due date was on February twenty first. My two children wanted to come early into the world. Zak and I have two beautiful twin girls; Isabella Rose Bagans and Sophia Daisy Bagans.

Let me tell you this...these two girls may have my eye shape and little chubby cheeks; but all of the other features look exactly like Zak. I'm not joking at all; they almost look just like him. They didn't have much hair for a long time; we were debating on the hair color. Because since they both had blonde hair when they were born. But now they're both a year old and turns out they have black hair...just like Zak.

I am so beyond words of how happy I am.

I really love being a mother, I didn't think it would change me but it has.

I love waking up each morning to these beautiful children, that I created in my body for nine long months. There's absolutely nothing like the feeling of loving something more than of what you created...out of pure love. Yes, it was crazy as hell at first for the both of us, but we managed to work everything out; through the good times and bad times. It is currently the end of April....we just had a Valentine/birthday party for the twins; because of Valentines Day and they were turning one.

Zak sooner or late decided to sell his home and move into a more beautiful house. Enough space for the kids to grow up in...and of course have his dungeon of a man cave. We now have a big, wonderful home and enough rooms for me, Zak, and the twins here in Vegas. We also have guest rooms for my family when they come every now and then to stay for a few days. Zak brought the house as a surprise for us and for our future together.

Emily and Nick even have their own little apartment together now! Of course Aaron and Billy have their own apartment too! Aaron has actually been talking to a beautiful woman lately but has yet to tell us anymore than that...for now. If your wondering how the hell Zak worked it out to have both a family and do Ghost Adventures for Travel Channel...he's basically magic. I swear that he is...he refused to let me get an abortion. He wanted to become a father and raise them with me.

In all seriousness Zak, the crew, and the Travel Channel company had a long, business meeting.

Zak told me it was rough to make it equal to what the guys wanted. At first they told Zak to dump me and let me raise the kids by myself! But Zak didn't have that at all and threatened to walk out right then and there. Nick, Aaron, and Billy said they've never seen Zak so pissed before; not even on any of their investigations. In the end of it all, Travel Channel agreed to let him do both. Because otherwise, he would've quit Ghost Adventures to be a father and raise our family. But like huge fans like me and Emily, we don't want the show to just disappear so them agreeing for Zak to do both meant the world to us both.

Between the two of us, we're more than happy to have two beautiful girls. Me and Zak hope to one day have at least one boy, to have our family complete. We agreed that if I can't conceive anymore children, we both will get together and adopt a baby boy. But that's not for a few years from now anyway, its a deep thought we have. Either way we want to have three children and Zak kind of desperately wants a boy someday.

As of our relationship on being together...its absolutely amazing! Of course we've obviously had our rough times...bickering and arguing about this or that. Zak getting kidnapped by his crazy ex-girlfriend, making me think he broke up with me by letter and ran off. And then, he unknowingly got possessed by a demon that almost ended our relationship completely. We haven't argued too much but just over stressful stuff.

Overall, we didn't want to rush completely into marriage back then. Even though we were engaged and wanted to get married, we figured there's no rush at all. We wanted our wedding to be absolutely stunning. We also wanted to wait until our twins were born and were like around a year old at least. Because Zak knew that I would be way too afraid to leave them alone so that we could go away to our honeymoon. Plus being pregnant with twins was hard on my body and had to move halfway across the US...I knew i wouldn't be able to handle wearing a wedding dress with a huge stomach.

I am more than happy to announce....we're officially getting married this summer!!!

We'll be having a very nice, beautiful wedding and ceremony, just like we've been wanting.

They'll be so many people invited that we know, along with some good people on investigations the guys came to know, and our two beautiful twin girls. Sophia will be the flower girl and Isabella will hold our wedding rings. Zak has yet to decide on which guy will be his best man...since he's so close to the guys. I have already decided to choose Emily....since we were young we have decided to be each other's bridesmaids. Afterwards, we agreed to have our one week romantic honeymoon in Jamaica.

I'm extremely excited for this next step of my life...I never thought from when I entered the contest, that I would end up marrying the most hottest, popular, ghost hunter man in the world. Zackary Alexander Bagans...my best friend, my lover, my one and only, and my everything. If someone would've told me how my life would be now, before me and Emily left to first go meet the Ghost Adventures Crew, I never would've believed them. I would smack them on the arm or tell me to stop lying to me.

But in this life, anything is possible...nothing is stopping you from doing anything. You just have to believe, be strong, and live each day like its the last. Every single thing that Zak and I have been through, has been extremely rough and a lot of miracles to say the least. Through it all...we fell deeply in love with each other. Every couple goes through things that can break you apart but, you don't ever give up on them. If you truly love each other and care that much...you can make it through anything and everything.

If I learned anything, love has no boundaries and just live your life everyday.

I know for a fact that Emily and I are not only lucky to be living this life but being around these men make us feel like a teenage dream.

They changed her life, and they've changed mine. Me and Zak's love story of how met and fell in love...is one that we can tell to our children...one that will last forever with a happy ending. And Zak Bagans is my teenage dream, the love of my life. I honestly wouldn't want it any other way than that. This love and this life is ours to live and it depends on our choices that we make.

And I Crystal Nanette Roberts have found my happy ever after...with my best friend and the Ghost Adventures Crew.

THE END