Chapter 25: Karaoke Time

The music suddenly stopped as some of the lights came on.

Mike got on the stage as it got silent, "Alright, alright...you guys havin' a good time tonight?!" Everyone crowded around the stage, cheering and clapping. Mike laughed and continued to say, "I think it's time for a-little karaoke!Now...do you think Emily and Crystal should go?" Everyone cheered again as I looked at Emily and shrugged her shoulders. It was like she said why not.

She nodded as we both got up from the bar and smiled.

We got on stage as Mike handed us two microphones. He asked us, "Alright girls...what song do you choose?" Em whispered what song she thought we should do and I agreed to it. I smiled as I looked at Mike, "We wanna sing 'Tik Tok' by Kesha Mike." I looked at Zak and he smiled at me as I smiled back. Within a minute, the music started as Em and I began to sing and dance.

Emily: Wake up in the mornin' feelin' like P Diddy. Grab my glasses, I'm out the door, I'm gonna hit this city. Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack. 'Cause when I leave for the night, I ain't comin' back!
Me: I'm talkin' pedicure on our toes, toes. Tryin' on all our clothes, clothes. Boys blowin' up our phones, phones. Drop-toppin', playin' our favorite CDs. Pullin' up to the parties. Tryna get a little bit tipsy....

We hopped off of the stage as we walked around with the microphones, dancing with some choreography.

Both of Us: Don't stop, make it pop! DJ, blow my speakers up! Tonight, I'ma fight! 'Til we see the sunlight! Tick-tock on the clock! But the party don't stop, no! Oh, whoa, whoa-oh
Oh, whoa, whoa-oh! Don't stop, make it pop! DJ, blow my speakers up! Tonight, I'ma fight! 'Til we see the sunlight! Tick-tock on the clock
But the party don't stop, no! Oh, whoa, whoa-oh! Oh, whoa, whoa-oh!

We got to the middle of the crowd as they were watching us closely.

Me: Ain't got a care in the world, but got plenty of beer. Ain't got no money in my pocket, but I'm already here. And now the dudes are linin' up 'cause they hear we got swagger. But we kick 'em to the curb unless they look like Mick Jagger!
Emily: I'm talkin' 'bout everybody gettin' crunk, crunk. Boys try to touch my junk, junk. Gonna smack him if he gettin' too drunk, drunk. Now, now, we go until they kick us out, out. Or the police shut us down, down. Police shut us down, down. Po-po shut us down...

We smiled as we did some more choreograph...dancing and singing the chorus again.

Both of Us: Don't stop, make it pop! DJ, blow my speakers up! Tonight, I'ma fight! 'Til we see the sunlight! Tick-tock on the clock! But the party don't stop, no! Oh, whoa, whoa-oh! Oh, whoa, whoa-oh! Don't stop, make it pop! DJ, blow my speakers up! Tonight, I'ma fight! 'Til we see the sunlight! Tick-tock on the clock! But the party don't stop, no! Oh, whoa, whoa-oh! Oh, whoa, whoa-oh!

The lights dimmed as we stood still and all eyes were on us.

Me: DJ, you build me up. You break me down
My heart, it pounds. Yeah, you got me. With my hands up. You got me now. You got that sound. Yeah, you got me.
Emily: DJ, you build me up. You break me down. My heart, it pounds. Yeah, you got me
With my hands up. Put your hands up! Put your hands up!

We walked forward as we smiled big

Me: Now, the party don't start 'til I walk in...

Everyone around us was getting involved by putting their hands up in the air and jumping along with us.

Both of Us: Don't stop, make it pop! DJ, blow my speakers up! Tonight, I'ma fight! 'Til we see the sunlight! Tick-tock on the clock! But the party don't stop, no! Oh, whoa, whoa-oh! Oh, whoa, whoa-oh! Don't stop, make it pop! DJ, blow my speakers up! Tonight, I'ma fight! 'Til we see the sunlight! Tick-tock on the clock
But the party don't stop, no! Oh, whoa, whoa-oh! Oh, whoa, whoa-oh!

Emily and I hugged each other as we looked around the room.

Everyone started to clap and cheer a lot as Em and I giggled. We grinned happily seeing hoe successful our karaoke was tonight. From the corner of our eyes, we could see Nick, Aaron, and Zak cheering, whistling, and smiling at us. Mike smiled as well, "Alright alright...that was hot girls! How about another song from them, everyone huh!? What do you think?" They all cheered as Em knew immediately what song to do. She said, "We are going to do a cover of 'Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars'."

I then smiled, "This song is dedicated to my wonderful boyfriend Zak....I want him to know how special he really is to me and how wonderful he naturally is. Zak...I love you so much baby." Everyone awed as Em and I went and stood in-front of the guys. Zak smiled in such awe at me as it looked like he was about to get emotional some. We sang to all three of them as they watched us.

After the song was over, everyone cheered as I smiled at Zak. He smiled back as looked at me, "You have an amazing voice sweetheart and I'm...I'm truly speechless." I giggled and responded, "Thanks Zak." He pulled me against him as he kissed me and I kissed him back. I felt a small tear fall from his eye as I felt my heart stop for a second. I truly got to Zak by singing to him like this.

Soon, the music started again as Zak, Nick, Aaron, Em, and I began to dance. After awhile, I sat down on the bar to take a break. I asked Mike, "Can I have some Welch's White Grape Sparkle?" Mike nodded and said, "Ah your favorite drink...of course Baby Bear." "Thanks Mike." Em came and sat next to me as she asked me, "You okay boo?"

"Yeah I just need a break that's all. I saw you and Nick going to a room earlier..." She laughed and smiled big while blushing, "He is a really good kisser Baby Bear...hell I think he's more tipsy than me. He asked me out though!" "When girl?" "While we were kissing." All I could do was just smile happily at her as Mike handed me my drink. Em and I sat there and talked for a few minutes until I suddenly got quiet again.

She looked at me with concern, "Are you sure you're okay Baby Bear?" "Yeah I'm alright Em...I just have a small headache that's all it is." "Do you want to leave then?" "No we can stay for awhile longer. I don't mind at all." She smiled at me as she got down from the bar to go dance with the guys. I smiled to myself as sat there watching them, having a good time. I stood up and looked at my phone real quick.

I noticed that it was passed midnight already. I suddenly felt arms wrapping around me and kissing the back of my neck. I turned around and noticed that it was Zak. He whispered in my ear, "Happy anniversary Crystal. I love you." I smiled and responded, "Ditto Zak and I love you so much more." I gave him an Eskimo kiss as he laughed and I could smell some alcohol on his breath. We both didn't say anything as we joined Aaron, Nick, and Emily on the dance floor.

We danced to all the line dances...Cha Cha Slide, Cupid Shuffle, Soulja Boy, etc.