Chapter 31: The Arrival and Meeting Billy

~A Couple of Days Later~

After all that driving and spending the night in a motel, we finally pulled up at Zak's driveway.

I looked over at Zak as I was sitting in the passenger seat and Aaron was in the backseat. Nick and Aaron's car was in the driveway already and there was also another car, whose I didn't recognize. "Is Billy here baby by any chance?" "Yes he is sweetie. I asked him to meet us here so he can help us unload your things...get you settled in." I squealed with excitement as I was finally getting a chance to meet Billy.

Zak and Aaron both laughed at me as Zak shook his head. "What about Emily's things Zak," I asked him. "We're going to leave them in the uhaul and Nick will take them to his place. Aaron or Billy will probably help them and get Emily settled." I smiled as I responded, "Okay, thanks love." We stepped out of the car as Nick and Emily came out of the uhaul. We saw Zak's front door open up to see a happy Gracie, and Billy with a huge smile on his face.

Gracie made Zak tumble on the ground as she kept licking his face.

Then everyone, including me, started to laugh as I looked at Zak, "So, this is the adorable Gracie! Hi sweetheart!" Aaron helped Zak stand up as Gracie came up to me. I petted her head as I looked at her, "I'm Crystal and I'm going to be staying with you Gracie." I kneeled down as Emily handed me Bella. Zak stood behind Gracie as everyone was watching us.

I said holding Bella in-front of me, "This is Bella Gracie and she will be living here too." Zak and I watched them two closely as Zak stood by Gracie incase something goes wrong. They smelled each other all around as I heard Bella starting to purr. She then laid her paw on Gracie's nose and Gracie licked Bella's face. Zak and I stood there in awe as we watched them running around the yard playing. I couldn't help but to smile.

Zak hugged me from behind and said, "I'm glad that worked out well...I was a-little bit worried about them two and whether if they were going to get along or not." I kissed his nose and responded, "I'm glad too sweetie, I can tell that they are going to be good friends quickly." "I think Gracie will quickly become a mom to Bella since she's still young." "I think so too Zak." Zak kissed my forehead as he let go of me.

Emily and I went up to Billy as I said, "It feels great to finally meet you Billy...I always wanted to meet you in person." He shook my hand and responded, "I heard you're a huge fan of the show and you are also way more beautiful than Zak described about you." I blushed as I looked at Zak. "Talking about me much baby?" He chuckled and said, "Maybe just a bit sweetie." If I would've known any better...I would say that Zak actually got a-little embarrassed. We all laughed as Billy greeted Emily in a similar way. I could tell right away how happy she was to finally meet him.

After that, we all helped my get my things into Zak's house.

Like Zak said, we kept Emily's things aside and moved them to the back of the uhaul. I've always seen pictures online of Zak's place and other things but...seeing it in person was totally different. The outside of the house is beautiful, along with the backyard. My mouth hanged opened as I stood there in the front doorway. I gulped as I saw Zak's case of haunted things from afar; things from different locations they investigated in the past.

I walked into the house more, out of the guys way, just looking around. Then, I saw the door leading to his dungeon as I sighed. I bravely went down there as they were finishing unloading my things from the uhaul. I started to shiver as I saw the darkness, leading downward. I walked down to the floor, seeing all of the things he was collecting: the creepy case, the projector that plays Dracula against the wall, the big fireplace, everything.

I felt a cool breeze whip around my body, as I continued to browse the room.

Just then, something grabbed my hair, pulling me backwards. I screamed and started to run out of the room. I didn't get too far out as I ran into Zak. He looked at me with pure concern, "I heard you screaming Crystal. What happened in here honey?" I responded back stuttering, "S-something grabbed my h-hair Zak and p-pulled me backwards." He turned around shouted into the room, "Leave her alone, now! She's going to be living here with me and be a part of my life! You mess with her and I'll kick you guys out of here in a heartbeat, you hear me! I know how to get you out of here for good!"

Zak wrapped his arm around me as we got out of there.

I honestly hate it down there...it's so damn creepy.

For the rest of the day, everyone helped me get settled in. After all of that was done, Aaron left to go unpack his things at his place. Nick and Emily were going to leave to go to Nick's and help her get settled. I was so happy for her and glad she's here in Vegas with me. I wouldn't be able to be without my best friend. I hugged her goodbye as Billy was heading out of the door as well to meet at Nick's. That left me and Zak finally all alone. I was starting to wonder what was going to happen when we went to bed tonight.

~ Later That Night ~

It was the first night here and so far it was great. Zak and I made out some but didn't do too much. Now, I was laying down with Zak as we were laying side-by-side on our backs. We're both just talking about anything and everything; like our future and our kids when they grow up. It warmed my heart seeing how excited Zak is to become a father. I never imagined he would but...he really does love me a lot.

I also know that he doesn't want me to have an abortion and neither do I. Soon, I felt my eyes starting to close so Zak softly sang to me to help me fall sleep. Even though he knows he doesn't sing well, he sang a song that he knows I love to hear...'Still The One' by Shaina Twain. A few hours later, I was awoken up by tugging at my feet. I looked up to see the blanket was flying off of us.

Zak was in a deep sleep as I felt my ankles being pulled of the bed and I screamed.....