Chapter 28: Going Shopping

~The Next Day~

I was in my room getting ready to go out shopping at the mall with mom, Amy, and Emily.

Zak was sitting on my bed watching me getting ready, while I was jamming to Aerosmith and Bon Jovi music on my phone. 'You Give Love a Bad Name' by Bon Jovi, was currently playing as Zak and I were singing along. It actually made me smile that he sang with me, even though the two of us didn't sing the song well together.  I asked him as I came out of my bathroom, "Hey baby, can you finish zipping up my dress in the back for me?"

I watched him as he bobbed his head along with the music and even did some air guitar. He smiled at me as he got up from the bed, "Yeah sure, of course babe." I turned around and faced my back against him as I could feel his fingers touch my bare kin. I decided to wear a black strap dress with white birds all over it. It had a zipper on the back and I couldn't reach it. I saw the front of myself in the long mirror as I felt satisfied with how I looked.

I felt a shiver ran up and down my spine as he felt me shiver but smile.

Zak turned me around as I looked at him in his eyes. I swear to God, he has the best charming-looking eyes in the world. I could stare at them forever. Even if he's almost a whole foot taller than me. I heard my favorite part of the song about to come on. We both sang together towards the end, "Shot through the heart and your to blame! You give love a bad name! I play my part and yet you play your games! You give love a bad name!" 

We laughed at each other as I gave him an Eskimo kiss.

He chuckled as he kissed my nose, "I love you baby Crystal." "I love you too Zak." I smiled as Em knocked on my door and came into my room. She sighed but smiled at us embracing, "Zak, you know I love you but do you mind leaving so that I can finish getting ready with her." Em and I laughed as Zak kissed my forehead and left my bedroom. While we were both in the bathroom doing our hair and putting on light makeup, we blasted some Taylor Swift music.

Soon, mom opened up my door and asked, "Hey girls, are you ready to go yet?" I walked out and replied, "Yeah we'll be down in a minute mommy." She nodded her head and left as I heard her footsteps go down the stairs. I looked at myself again in the mirror and decided to put on my black flats with this outfit. Em and I grabbed our phones as I turned off my music that was playing and left the room. When we got downstairs, Mom and Amy were waiting for us in the kitchen along with the others. I hugged Aaron and Nick, giving Zak a kiss goodbye. 

I looked at dad as he stated, "Have fun honey." 

We hugged as I responded back, "I will daddy. See you soon!"

~~~~~

~Later That Day at the Mall~

Mom, Amy, Emily, and I were walking around inside and wanted a pretzels; but we decided to shop first and then come back for food. Once we were at the bikini store, we all looked for new swim suits. Em and I decided on getting matching bikinis. She found a neon pink, lace one and I found a neon green, lace one. We walked into the dressing rooms with her, trying on our bathing suits. Yes we are in one big one together; we've been best friends for years we kind of don't care at this point. 

We heard mom say through the door, "Come on out girls and let us see what you guys picked."

I looked at myself in the tall mirror and smiled. I felt lucky that I looked good being pregnant honestly. I would've gotten a one piece at first but Emily and I couldn't mind any matching ones in our size. Em looked at me as I looked at her, "Oooooh girl you better get that. You look sexy mexy with that pregnancy body." We laughed as I responded, "Thanks Em and you look sexy too. So tell me some details...have you and Nick gone for 'it' yet?"

I winked at her as she punched my arm playfully and started to blush. I gasped as I exclaimed happily, "So you have?! When girl?? I need details here, tell me!!" "Okay, okay I'll tell you...we had sex late last night after everyone was asleep. We made sure not to make so much noise so we wouldn't wake anyone up." I giggled and began to tease her as she opened up the door of the dressing room. While mom and Amy were looking and talking about our bikinis, I happened to suddenly zone out.

I started to think about all of the things that happened so far.

The small make out Nick and I had...for some reason every now and then, I still think about it. I don't know why but I just do...I wonder if he thinks about it too. I mean I didn't mean for it to happen. I guess we both were so caught up in the moment and I was mostly just looking for comfort since I was so upset. But on the other hand, I love Zak with all my heart and I'm so happy that soon, I will be moving in with him. I know deep down that my heart belongs to him and only him. 

After Em and I changed and all that, I was standing beside mom who was paying for everything. I asked her as we were walking out of the store, "Mom...do you think Zak is the one for me to be with forever?" "Sweetheart, I wouldn't doubt it for the world. Your father and I both agree that he is. I have never seen you so happy before. I'm proud of you honey and I can't wait til I get to become a grandma."

I smiled and hugged her from the side as I responded, "Thank you mom." "It's no problem honey." We found the pretzel place within the food court as we ordered and paid for 4 salted pretzels and drinks. We also ordered some more pretzels for the guys. There were tables and chairs as we picked a table and sat around it to eat what we gotten. Suddenly, my phone vibrated from my back pocket. I took it out and noticed that it was a text from Zak.  

"I miss you already sweetie." 

I giggled and texted him back while eating my pretzel, "Ha-ha I miss you too baby. How is your guy day going?" "Good actually...for a little bit we ended up talking about you and other shit. I told your dad about what he thought about you coming to live with me."  "What did he say?""He said that he thinks that's the best idea. He also mentioned that him and your mom started to wonder if you were going to. I know how much you fan-girled over me mostly and the guys too, your dad told me. We all ended up laughing but I think its adorable."  "Hush it honey, you're going to make me blush..." "Lol you know you look adorable when you do that. I love you baby and I'll see you when you get back." "I love you too sweetheart."

I smiled to myself as Emily nudged me from the side. 

I asked her, "What is it girl?" She seemed so excited like she was about to jump out of her seat. Mom and Amy turned around to look at us as well and we were all looking at Em. She exclaimed, "Well I'm texting Nick and he has just asked me if I wanted to come live with him as well in Las Vegas! "What did you say back?" "Well yes obviously girl! I mean I do really like him and love him at this point. I wanted us to move on the next step as of to us living together i'm ready. Now this means I get to see you and the guys all the time Baby Bear!" 

I squealed and hugged her tightly as she did the same back. I can not explain how happy and joyed I am now to know that i'll get to have my best friend with me in Vegas. I exclaimed, "I'm so excited now! I will have twice as much fun in Vegas with you Em." Everyone laughed including me as we got up, walked to the exit of the mall, and headed back home.

~Back At Home~

We walked into the doors with bags in our hands and pretzels for the guys. 

Mom gave David his as he smiled, "Thanks mom,  I was hoping I would be getting one." I walked to Zak as I gave him his and smiled at him. I took a small bite of it and then gave it to him. He chuckled, "Well you had yours as well baby but you didn't have to go and start to eat mine too." "I'm sorry sweetie...here you go," I responded back laughing. He took it and started to eat it as  Aaron walks in the room. 

I gave him a hug and gave him his pretzel. He grinned like a kid, "Oh sweet a pretzel! Thanks Baby Bear." I giggled as I looked at him, "You're very welcome Aaron." Emily then jumped into Nick's arms and said excitedly, "I can't wait till I can move in with you baby!" He kissed her and responded, "I can't either honey. I'm so glad you said yes." She kissed him back as they both smiled happily. 

We all just spend the rest of night chilling, eating, talking, and laughing.